Pokémon Vortex
Mr.Famous

The Famous EXP Shop {Cheap Rates and Fast Service}

On 10/27/2016 at 3:38 PM, Tommyometer said:

ok i have it offered now... any insight into how itll take?? Also id like it to be exactly 5m exp if thats ok??

@Tommyometer I have finished training your Shiny Pichu (Notched)and it is UFT on TheFame

I am really sorry though as I didn't train it to 5,000,000 exact. I somehow confused and mixed up your training with someone else (Dhiraj29 and his Shiny Pichutill 20 mil) and was all the way at 6.2 mil when I realized I had to train only till 5 mil. If this is fine with you please offer the 18 Normal and 2 Unique Legends on it on TheFame. Thanks!

• Upvote 1

On 11/28/2016 at 7:58 PM, Mr.Famous said:

@Tommyometer I have finished training your Shiny Pichu (Notched)and it is UFT on TheFame

I am really sorry though as I didn't train it to 5,000,000 exact. I somehow confused and mixed up your training with someone else (Dhiraj29 and his Shiny Pichutill 20 mil) and was all the way at 6.2 mil when I realized I had to train only till 5 mil. If this is fine with you please offer the 18 Normal and 2 Unique Legends on it on TheFame. Thanks!

ok no bother and sorry i wasnt on in the last few days and just saw the message now... 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Tommyometer said:

ok no bother and sorry i wasnt on in the last few days and just saw the message now... 

7 hours ago, Tommyometer said:

Ive offered

Accepted @Tommyometer Thanks! Please come again!

2 hours ago, R3LOADED1 said:

Hey @Mr.Famous,

Patrick banned all experience related giveaways on the forums. His reasons are listed here. 

I'm not saying that you're botting or anything, but you should probably clear your shop with Patrick now. You probably don't want a warning :P 

Not even sure how this is remotely related to my thread as I am not running an EXP giveaway now am I? o.O

9 hours ago, jrBking said:

How much for these:D

Dark%20Cresselia.gifDark%20Jirachi.gifDark%20Lugia.gifDark%20Regice.gifDark%20Registeel.gifDark%20Shaymin.gifDark%20Terrakion.gifDark%20Victini.gifDark%20Xerneas%20%28Active%29.gifDark%20Zygarde.gif

Metallic%20Deoxys.gifMetallic%20Groudon.gifMetallic%20Jirachi.gifMetallic%20Lugia.gifMetallic%20Regigigas.gifhttp://static.pokemon-vortex.com/images/pokemon/Metallic%20Regirock.gifX2Metallic%20Terrakion.gifMetallic%20Victini.gifMetallic%20Xerneas%20%28Active%29.gifMetallic%20Yveltal.gifMetallic%20Zygarde.gif

8 mil for these? If yes, offer the Pokemon to be trained on the SerperiorUFT on IGN: TheFame 

5 hours ago, Dirty Money said:

Would you be okay training my Shiny Ponytaup to 2.5 million xp for 10 normal legendaries? 

Depends which legends??

4 hours ago, Mr.Famous said:

Depends which legends??

Just a random mix - working on completing my legend dex atm so I'm getting rid of repeats as I go. No zapdos though!