Pokémon Vortex
Mr.Famous

The Famous EXP Shop {Cheap Rates and Fast Service}

On 12/1/2016 at 5:34 PM, Dirty Money said:

Just a random mix - working on completing my legend dex atm so I'm getting rid of repeats as I go. No zapdos though!

Ok! Offer the Pokemon to be trained on AronUFT on TheFame

16 hours ago, VITOL said:

10x Azelffor 3.1m? (250K*10 + 600K for gold costumer) :D 

Can you do 10 different legends or maybe Unique Legends instead? Not interested in training for 10 of the same thing...

On 12/4/2016 at 4:31 AM, VITOL said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ bcoz u said 'any' i thought u didnt care about repeated legs

ArticunoAzelfCelebiCobalionCresseliaDarkraiDarkrownDialgaDiancieDiancie (Mega)

Sorry for the late reply, I got caught up with life, YES, please offer the desired pokemon to be trained on the AronUFT on TheFame

On 12/7/2016 at 2:42 AM, hhh123 said:

how much for 3 unique primals , normal jedi and normal pokeball?

I can train 4.5 million for each primal, 5 mil for the Jedi and 5 mil for the Pokeball. That's a total of 23.5 mil ok?

On 12/7/2016 at 2:41 PM, error1324 said:

could you train my Shadow Rayquaza (Mega) for Shadow ShieldonLatiasMewShadow Genesectand a Zygarde?        i would like it to 15mil please :)

I can only train it to 8 mil.

1 hour ago, Mahendra7 said:

33mil for 1 unqiue wateR?

I can only do 29 mil sorry, Also I can train 22 mil for 1 Missingno. I saw someone was only training 20 mil for it for you so I am giving better offer.

8 hours ago, Mr.Famous said:

Sorry for the late reply, I got caught up with life, YES, please offer the desired pokemon to be trained on the AronUFT on TheFame

I can train 4.5 million for each primal, 5 mil for the Jedi and 5 mil for the Pokeball. That's a total of 23.5 mil ok?

I can only train it to 8 mil.

I can only do 29 mil sorry, Also I can train 22 mil for 1 Missingno. I saw someone was only training 20 mil for it for you so I am giving better offer.

it's ok.... do i send the pokemon now? what is your IGN? sorry. im in UK. and i was at school 7 hours ago xD