Pokémon Vortex
ferradorandre

Experience Training Center (Update)

On 19/01/2017 at 00:09, ferradorandre said:

@corgilover yeah, it's fine mate. Can't Promise sonner than 07/02/2017, but it can be a few days earlier. But ckeck once in a while on 'currently training' or 'waiting list' for updates on the date.

@corgilover heeey mate, when you offered me the zorua i said this.

But if you see in the waiting list zorua will be done on 03/02/2017 or sonner, so already 4 days earlier than expected.

could u tell me the leggies u dont have? or choose from here https://forums.pokemon-vortex.com/topic/3210-vitol-uniques-leggies-light-fossils-and-events-in-constant-updating/ 

or the ones that are uft in VitolLegs, whatever is more comfortable for u 

in the same thread are the unique non legs that i trade, which are uft in VitolUniques

I will give u all uniques u want for that rates

Edited by VITOL

6 minutes ago, ferradorandre said:

@seth1129400 yeah i noticed, i was waiting for you to say something before accepting to see if it was a mistake or not. Thanks mate, i'll be waiting for another deal with you

;) 

@ferradorandre

bro i got these pokes : 

AzelfCobalionDeoxysDialgaGenesectGroudonJirachiLandorusRegigigasRegirockRegisteelVirizionXerneas (Active)ZapdosZygardecan i get 4 million trained for these , 

according to ur rates i should get 3.750 million exp trained but depending i am throwing in a groudon, dialga, regigigas and zygarde, can i get 4 million trained , ( it will be on different pokemon, like 500k each ) 

Edited by seth1129400