Pokémon Vortex
seth1129400

Universal Trade thread by : naruto1129

4 hours ago, seth1129400 said:

i will take out shiny charmander and shiny ampharos , rest r okay with me :) if u keep the dark kabuto uft and tell me ur ign , i will offer

@Nutella Navigator i dont require the mystic omanyte anymore :D but thanks

I'm actually confused. Godswithin advised me that the Dark Kabuto is equal to 40 unique non leggies. :/

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

I'm actually confused. Godswithin advised me that the Dark Kabuto is equal to 40 unique non leggies. :/

well, the pokes u choose contain unqiue starters and happiness pokes so 26 seems fair to me, so its alright if u dont want to trade :) its fine with me :D thanks for stoping by, i hope u may want to trade anything in the near future xD

Just now, seth1129400 said:

well, the pokes u choose contain unqiue starters and happiness pokes so 26 seems fair to me, so its alright if u dont want to trade :) its fine with me :D thanks for stoping by, i hope u may want to trade anything in the near future xD

I do want to trade. Could we do 34 taking the Shiny Charmander out and I'll count Shiny Ampharos as 2 (I need the Ampharos or Mareep). :)

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

I do want to trade. Could we do 34 taking the Shiny Charmander out and I'll count Shiny Ampharos as 2 (I need the Ampharos or Mareep). :)

i cant do that much bro ;) rate is to high for me , considering i m offering 2 unqiue charmanders already , 4 unqiue starters in total and 2 happiness pokes, u have urself a good deal, i cannot add in more stuff ^_^ 

Just now, seth1129400 said:

i cant do that much bro ;) rate is to high for me , considering i m offering 2 unqiue charmanders already , 4 unqiue starters in total and 2 happiness pokes, u have urself a good deal, i cannot add in more stuff ^_^ 

Well, is the Shiny Ampharos and Shiny Charmander still out?

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

Well, is the Shiny Ampharos and Shiny Charmander still out?

yup, u will also have to choose something instead of the mystic aron, i have to give unique arons to ferradorandre as he is training exp for those on my poke 

1 minute ago, seth1129400 said:

yup, u will also have to choose something instead of the mystic aron, i have to give unique arons to ferradorandre as he is training exp for those on my poke 

I'll do that by tomorrow. Thanks seth.