Pokémon Vortex
Mr.Magnificent

The Magnificent Exp Training Gym

11 hours ago, eurstin said:

Metallic Latiosx5 + Metallic Cresseliax2 for 2.8 mill?

If it's a deal, tell me where to offer.

Sorry. Could you change the legends to some others? I mean, I don't like to have a bunch of same pokemons. :)

10 hours ago, GodsWithin said:

Credit for the banner + rates...?

There is no need to show(off) to others, when deep in my heart I give all the credit to you(for the banner). But the rates, hmmm, They were mine. Anyways, If you still want me to display something like "Banner credit to GodsWithin" , then I'll do.

25 minutes ago, manavsharma9231 said:

@Mr.Magnificent I think you need to change this. :P

Yes. But no. I can surely do more for something more valued. Anyways, I'll have some thinking and braining over it. :)

1 minute ago, Red_Conspiracy said:

What are your rates on Pikachu Jedis? Or unique anoriths? I want to get some EXP on my munchlax.

First of all, Welcome Back! Well, we can train 4-5m Exp for the Pikachu (Jedis). We aren't much interested in fossil pokemons. But we'll do 5m for the unique anoriths.

2 minutes ago, Red_Conspiracy said:

Thanks for the your awesome statement! I loved Pokémon vortex and I think I will like it for a long time... But anyway, look at my IGN, Red_Thunder and see which Pokemons/Events you need. I figured I had more to offer than some fossils and some Jedis...

You're welcome. And you totally deserve the respect. Well, We would love to train exp for the Unique Complete(s) and Any Variant of Pikachu (Libre,Popstar,Rockstar,Phd,Belle). But, we can train for others as well. :)

Its totally upto you to decide which ones you'd be willing to use as payment. :D

12 minutes ago, Red_Conspiracy said:

Let's see. If I do a metallic and normal pikachu Jedi + 5 Unique legends of your choice + a zygarde partial to top it off, how much EXP will that equal? Sorry for the hard math problem... ;) 

That'd be:

• Metallic And Normal Jedi : 7m Exp.
  • 5 Unique Legends (if of my choice) : 2.5m Exp.
  • Zygarde Partial : 8.5m Exp.
  • In total : 18m Exp. 

3 minutes ago, Red_Conspiracy said:

Ok. That's a deal. Tell me your IGN? I will be offering my shiny munchlax soon. Do you know how long it will take? And also, please don't evolve it. 

Ign: Sandystorm. We are doing every order side by side. Obviously the ones like 95m will take much longer. While less orders will be done quicker. :)

2 minutes ago, hhh123 said:

plz accept my offer on ur ign dude

I did. But we are still thinking on it. Don't ask something like "What do you mean", You'll know it later m8.

2 minutes ago, manavsharma9231 said:

As you all have read and heard don't put any Donations UFT now, there is a chaos going on.. Just a quick reminder ;)

EVERYBODY WHO IS VISITING THIS THREAD, PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THIS! IT IS IMPORTANT AND WILL BENEFIT! 

@Red_Conspiracy On which pokemon shall I offer? I mean, which pokemon do you want to get trained?

Just now, Red_Conspiracy said:

Can you offer on my trade block? Sorry.:P

Edited by Mr.Magnificent

Just now, Mr.Magnificent said:

I did. But we are still thinking on it. Don't ask something like "What do you mean", You'll know it later m8.

EVERYBODY WHO IS VISITING THIS THREAD, PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THIS! IT IS IMPORTANT AND WILL BENEFIT! 

and remove thrree starters and replace shiny pokeballl