Pokémon Vortex
josephlegendry

Pokemon that can transform

Just an idea don't make fun of me it would be amazing if Patrick created a pokemon that can transform into any other pokemon and remain like it for ever .not like ditto but I mean for ever. Even into donation pokemon(it is ur wish Patrick and Chris) .everyone will go crazy over it . also the owner must decide into which pokemon it should transform in a week or so or it will turn into a Random pokemon. This pokemon should be given as an ultra rare event . I am sorry if this idea makes u angry or anything like that. Plz my username is josephlegendry. 

Also I will be mostly offline for about a week. Bye plz reply below

Edited by josephlegendry

Letting anybody turn it into a donation pokemon isn't a wise idea. This will just reduce the rarity of all rare pokemon. Maybe it would be fine on legendaries, but leave events and donations out of it.

• Upvote 1

Just Imagine say you have a really bad pokemonRattata.gifand then you decided to change into a highly rare eventArceus%20(Unknown).gifbut then everyone wanted to change their bad pokemon into aArceus%20(Unknown).gifthe rarity of the pokemon would decrease the rarity of that pokemon. And I mean its very creative but it wouldn't happen. Simply because it would ruin the rarity of pokemon and make it disappointing to trade for something amazing then everyone could just change it into that pokemon so now you cri :((( and it would ruin the satisfaction of filling your pokedex when you just claim everything in a click of a button. That wouldn't be fun?? There would be actually no point of playing the game when you can just get whatever you want whenever you want. Sorry for the disappointment but it most likely wont happen.

WILL RUIN THE GAME. DITTO IS EXCELLENT. AN ULTRA RARE EVENT TO TRANSFORM INTO ANY POKE CAN'T BE TRADED. IT IS USELESS AS AN EVENT POKE. MAYBE JUMBO DITTO (transform into any pokemon it first battles. except events/donations) WOULD BE BETTER.