Pokémon Vortex

Signing in with G+

Question

I sign into the Forums with Google +, however, is there a way to change this? I've tried disassociating it, but I can't because I have no other way to sign in. Can I change this in any way?

Edited by Patrick
Locked and changed to "Answered"

6 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

If you're asking about how to change the "Email" which you put up while Signing Up, you can view the "Account Settings" from the "Settings" . :)

No, not that. I'm signing in through Social Media.

I'm using my IGN account to comment, because I've gotten my account locked temporarily while trying to sign in without going through gmail and not through Google+ button. (I know this breaks Forum Rules for no alt accounts here, sorry!)

2 minutes ago, Haxor69 said:

There is not. You need to make a new account or login through anything else if you don't want to be connected to Google+. If you login through any other social media all your progress in this account will be lost.

Is there a way perhaps to give my account a password I can use to log in through Forums instead of going through G+ and typing in my G+ password?

1 minute ago, CabanaBoy said:

No, not that. I'm signing in through Social Media.

I'm using my IGN account to comment, because I've gotten my account locked temporarily while trying to sign in without going through gmail and not through Google+ button. (I know this breaks Forum Rules for no alt accounts here, sorry!)

Is there a way perhaps to give my account a password I can use to log in through Forums instead of going through G+ and typing in my G+ password?

I know you are... but If you log in through ANYWHERE else all the progress in the other account will be lost..

Well not lost, just that you won't have it in your new account.

6 minutes ago, Haxor69 said:

I know you are... but If you log in through ANYWHERE else all the progress in the other account will be lost..

Well not lost, just that you won't have it in your new account.

Well shoot.

Thanks anyways!

20 minutes ago, SquirrelKing CabanaBoy said:

I sign into the Forums with Google +, however, is there a way to change this? I've tried disassociating it, but I can't because I have no other way to sign in. Can I change this in any way?

If you're asking about how to change the "Email" which you put up while Signing Up, you can view the "Account Settings" from the "Settings" . :)