Pokémon Vortex
Mr.Magnificent

Mr.Magnificent's Duplet Trade Thread

29dbod5.png

Welcome to My Trade Thread! This trade thread has been divided into two parts. So let's get started without further detailing.

Rules:

Spoiler

Common Sense trades only!

The two parts of the thread can be Mixed-Up to make an interesting and reasonable trade. 

No trading with others.

No rude behaviour.

Hence, All Global Forum Rules Apply.

PART-I

4933366.png

Well, My aim is to collect 999 Scatterbugs. Also, I am in need of Scatterbugs for a few more reasons than just collecting. I have many Spewpas and Vivillon (Types) with me, So here's a plan - I can make any Vivillon (Type) for you and in return I'd like to have Unique Scatterbug. 

Also, I might just be willing to trade a few Rare Uniques for your Scatterbugs. 

Spoiler

Vivillon (Types) That Can Be Made:

Vivillon (Archipelago).gifVivillon (Continental).gifVivillon (Elegant).gifVivillon (Garden).gif

Vivillon (High Plains).gifVivillon (Icy Snow).gifVivillon (Jungle).gifVivillon (Marine).gifVivillon (Meadow).gif

Vivillon (Modern).gifVivillon (Monsoon).gifVivillon (Ocean).gifVivillon (Polar).gif
Vivillon (River).gifVivillon (Sandstorm).gifVivillon (Savanna).gifVivillon (Sun).gifVivillon (Tundra).gif

Part-II

4933374.png

I love Eevees and Most of you might also. People do catch Eevees but when it comes to train them to get them to evolve, people feel lazy.

Well I have a Few Eeveelutions that I'd be willing to trade for Unique Eevees. Also, I do have a Few High Level and 100 Lvl Eevees, and I want low level eevees for these.

In short, the purpose of this thread is: To Trade Eeveelutions and High Level and Level 100 Eevees of Mine for Low Level Eevees.

Also, I have a Few Rare Uniques for trade for the Scatterbugs or Eevees or Pokemons from the Wishlist.

Rare Uniques For Trade:

Spoiler

SableyeDark SableyeMetallic SableyeMystic SableyeShadow SableyeShiny Sableye

Shiny GastlyDark Gastly

Shiny Munchlax

Metallic Fennekin

Metallic Latias

Wishlist

Spoiler

Shiny RaltsShadow RaltsDark RaltsShadow SquirtleShadow BulbasaurShadow CharmanderMetallic TurtwigShiny Latias (Mega)Shadow MunchlaxShadow Snorunt

Edited by Mr.Magnificent

35 minutes ago, Maxie-Magma said:

How many unique eevee's would you like for your eeveelutions? I am one of those lazy people xD Also when you get your wishlist up, I am interested in your sableyes and gastlys

I guess that depends. Here is what I think is fair:

1(Unique) Eevee for (Unique) Vaporeon,Flareon,Jolteon,Leafeon,Glaceon.

2-3 Unique Eevees for (Unique) Umbreon, Espeon.

3-4 Unique Eevees for (Unique) Sylveon.

No worries. I myself am quiet lazy :P

Anyways, currently as for my Wishlist I want legends, basically these ones:

Cresselia(normal)
Darkrown (mystic)
Latios mega (shiny and dark)
Latias mega (dark)
Phione (shiny)
Regice (dark)
Rotom (metallic and mystic)

I am open to negotiations.

16 minutes ago, Mr.Magnificent said:

I guess that depends. Here is what I think is fair:

1(Unique) Eevee for (Unique) Vaporeon,Flareon,Jolteon,Leafeon,Glaceon.

2-3 Unique Eevees for (Unique) Umbreon, Espeon.

3-4 Unique Eevees for (Unique) Sylveon.

No worries. I myself am quiet lazy :P

Anyways, currently as for my Wishlist I want legends, basically these ones:

Cresselia(normal)
Darkrown (mystic)
Latios mega (shiny and dark)
Latias mega (dark)
Phione (shiny)
Regice (dark)
Rotom (metallic and mystic)

I am open to negotiations.

Thanks for the fast resonse O.o What about my CresseliaMystic%20Darkrown.gifMystic%20Rotom.gif(X2) andMystic%20Eevee.gif for Dark SableyeMetallic SableyeMystic SableyeShadow SableyeShiny SableyeShiny GastlyDark Gastlyand aShadow Umbreon?

Edited by Maxie-Magma

4 minutes ago, Maxie-Magma said:

Thanks for the fast resonse O.o What about my CresseliaMystic%20Darkrown.gifMystic%20Rotom.gif(X2) andMystic%20Eevee.gif for Dark SableyeMetallic SableyeMystic SableyeShadow SableyeShiny SableyeShiny GastlyDark Gastlyand aShadow Umbreon?

That is actually way to high for me. And I got the Cresselia while I do not want doubles. I believe the Umbreon itself is equal to a Unique Legend.

Also, I'd like to advise you to Follow the "Eevee - Eeveelution Trade" for the Shadow Umbreon. Or the "Scatterbug - Vivillon Trade"?

4 hours ago, Tyrexx said:

10 Shiny Eevees for 4-5 Unique Umbreons?

Deal. I just have to train 1. So gimme a few moments.

48 minutes ago, seth1129400 said:

@Mr.Magnificent i need ur Dark SableyeMetallic SableyeMystic Sableye, how many unique non leggies for each ? and i can offer a few rare unique non leggies for those too, eg starters , happiness pokes :) 

I guess, if you have the Pokemons in my Wishlist, I would be willing to do 1-1 trade for 'em. :)

2 hours ago, Mr.Magnificent said:

Deal. I just have to train 1. So gimme a few moments.

I guess, if you have the Pokemons in my Wishlist, I would be willing to do 1-1 trade for 'em. :)

i have shadow munchlax, metallic turtwig from ur wish list so we can trade 2 trades, for the 3rd sableye check this ign and let me know if u liek something ( u may choose more than 1 poke etc ): seth112940 is the ign 

1 hour ago, KYNO said:

any of my duplicate normal leggies ign ken000

I am only Interested in your Shadow Rotomor the Shadow Dragonite. So, one of these for Shiny Sableye?

1 hour ago, seth1129400 said:

i have shadow munchlax, metallic turtwig from ur wish list so we can trade 2 trades, for the 3rd sableye check this ign and let me know if u liek something ( u may choose more than 1 poke etc ): seth112940 is the ign 

Shiny Spiritomb&Shadow Diglett. Is it fine for the 3rd?

37 minutes ago, Colonelmustang8 said:

check ign:Colonelmustang8 and see if there is anything youd want

Metallic Turtwig for my Dark Eevee?

8 minutes ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

i have 3 shiny sactterbugs , i want 2 shadow scatterbugs + 1 shadow vivillon sandstorm ??

I can either offer Unique Vivillons or Unique Eevees for 'em.

Edited by Mr.Magnificent

3 hours ago, Mr.Magnificent said:

I am only Interested in your Shadow Rotomor the Shadow Dragonite. So, one of these for Shiny Sableye?

Shiny Spiritomb&Shadow Diglett. Is it fine for the 3rd?

Metallic Turtwig for my Dark Eevee?

I can either offer Unique Vivillons or Unique Eevees for 'em.

alright keep them uft , i will offer in a while 

10 hours ago, seth1129400 said:

alright keep them uft , i will offer in a while 

Can you put those UFT? I'll offer the Sableyes + a useless pokemon. Where to offer?

5 minutes ago, KYNO said:

sure shadow dragonite for shiny sableye put it uft

You put the Shadow Dragonite UFT. I'll offer.

13 hours ago, Colonelmustang8 said:

ill take a 20 for it

Where to offer?