Pokémon Vortex

ASAP Wishlist

CLOSED.

LOOKING FOR:

Spoiler

LEGENDS:

Shiny MewtwoShiny Shaymin (Sky)

PRIMALS:

Dark Groudon (Primal)Dark Kyogre (Primal)Metallic Groudon (Primal)Metallic Kyogre (Primal)Mystic Groudon (Primal)Mystic Kyogre (Primal)Shadow Groudon (Primal)Shadow Kyogre (Primal)

OFFERING:

Spoiler

Ho-ohLatiosManaphyMetallic ZapdosShadow RaikouShadow YveltalShadow ZapdosDark Ho-ohDark RegigigasDarkraiMetallic AzelfMetallic GroudonMetallic Ho-ohMystic Xerneas (Active)Shadow Ho-ohShadow LatiasShadow MewShadow SuicuneShadow VictiniShadow Xerneas (Active)Shadow ZekromShiny Genesect

(p.s. primals are a bit rarer than catchable legends, so I give them higher value, meaning I'm offering something special for primals)

Edited by Guest

9 minutes ago, seth1129400 said:

if u have anything that i want from my looking for list , please tell :) 

don't have any from ur list :(

7 minutes ago, GodsWithin said:

@Nutella Navigator You got any fossils? OT for your legends?

Not quite sure. As for the OT they are random, I have some who are caught ny me and some that I got from trades. Why'd you ask? 

4 hours ago, Dx-Generation said:

My both mystic primals are owned by myself I'll trade them to u for good offers onky

I don't really know. Hmmm. Like what are you looking for to exchange it? 

Just now, Nutella Navigator said:

Not quite sure. As for the OT they are random, I have some who are caught ny me and some that I got from trades. Why'd you ask? 

Can you please check if you do? And which legends are your OT ones? I wanna trade for those just because I like the ShadowConspiracy OT. Thanks

Just now, GodsWithin said:

Can you please check if you do? And which legends are your OT ones? I wanna trade for those just because I like the ShadowConspiracy OT. Thanks

It's just 6AM and got work to do. Will you please wait until tonight? And I'm on mobile not on my PC yet. Thanks for understanding! 

6 minutes ago, Nutella Navigator said:

It's just 6AM and got work to do. Will you please wait until tonight? And I'm on mobile not on my PC yet. Thanks for understanding! 

Sure no worries! Let me know when you get back by tagging me here!

14 hours ago, GodsWithin said:

Sure no worries! Let me know when you get back by tagging me here!

Shadow RaikouShadow Thundurus

Among my legends for trade, only these 2 are the ones with my OT. Because most of the legends that complete my Dex, I got them from trades. FYI, I traded a Volcanion for a Vivillon Compilation, all kinds of Vivillon in Normal, Dark, Meallic, Mystic, Shadow & Shiny. Just sharing. Hehe.

6 hours ago, Dx-Generation said:

Man u r a legit trainer so exp or unique legends

I'd prefer unique legends. 

1 hour ago, Nutella Navigator said:

Among my legends for trade, only these 2 are the ones with my OT. Because most of the legends that complete my Dex, I got them from trades. FYI, I traded a Volcanion for a Vivillon Compilation, all kinds of Vivillon in Normal, Dark, Meallic, Mystic, Shadow & Shiny. Just sharing. Hehe.

u got an extra volcanion, i can give u all the vivs :D JK, i klnow u have traded it away now lol 

4 minutes ago, seth1129400 said:

u got an extra volcanion, i can give u all the vivs :D JK, i klnow u have traded it away now lol 

Been a long time gone.

1 hour ago, Nutella Navigator said:

So how many can u giv me but ill appreciate if u giv me exp