GodsWithin

Universal Pokémon Trade Advice Thread

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, dropthat said:

My Pokemon: Dark Kyurem (Black)

 Traders: x amount of Unique rare leggies I'm missing.

X=?

5-10.

 @GodsWithin, @seth1129400 and @dropthat (The ones who're active most on this thread) : How many unique leggies should be added with a Kanto Fossil to make it equal in value of a Latiosite? Your help will be appreciated. :D

Edited by Mark Thompson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

5-10.

 @GodsWithin, @seth1129400 and @dropthat (The ones who're active most on this thread) : How many unique leggies should be added with a Kanto Fossil to make it equal in value of a Latiosite? Your help will be appreciated. :D

If the kanto fossil is unique Maybe I'd  say 4-6 (Because your evolving and getting what you want)

But am not sure coz @seth1129400 and @GodsWithin Are pros.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, dropthat said:

If the kanto fossil is unique Maybe I'd  say 4-6 (Because your evolving and getting what you want)

But am not sure coz @seth1129400 and @GodsWithin Are pros.

Yeah..I think the same. Yeah, and if I evolve a Shiny or Shadow one, It'll have higher price! 

Waiting for 1 more person to reply.

Btw, thanks @dropthat. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Yeah..I think the same. Yeah, and if I evolve a Shiny or Shadow one, It'll have higher price! 

Waiting for 1 more person to reply.

Btw, thanks @dropthat. :D

Always.It is just my opinion.But Shiny has likelyness to get sold easily.But metallic is the rarest.

Thanks for helping me aswell.

Edited by dropthat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, dropthat said:

Always.It is just my opinion.But Shiny has likelyness to get sold easily.But metallic is the rarest.

Thanks for helping me aswell.

Guess, you're right. We're equal then ;) . Cheers m8!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Guess, you're right. We're equal then ;) . Cheers m8!

^_^ Nub with a Peo (Me nub cwy)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, dropthat said:

My Pokemon: Dark Kyurem (Black)

 Traders: x amount of Unique rare leggies I'm missing.

X=?

7-12 unique leggies ( depends on the legends u r getting, u can get a set of groudon/kyogre for it + something else or it can be a mix of unique legends )

 

5 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

5-10.

 @GodsWithin, @seth1129400 and @dropthat (The ones who're active most on this thread) : How many unique leggies should be added with a Kanto Fossil to make it equal in value of a Latiosite? Your help will be appreciated. :D

the latiosite is not worth so much to be honest.

a unqiue kanto fossil is more than enough for a latiosite in my opinion because of this : 

- u habe to do 100 battles and there is 33% chance between getting a kabuto/omanyte/aerodactyl ( then each has 6 types , so chance of getting a unqiue/normal is complicated )

- u have to do 200+ and 350 battles in getting latiosite/latiasite or masterballs and each have 33% chance . 

So getting a unqiue fossil is harder than getting latiosite etc so ur offer is good if u r "Getting" a unqiue fossils for latiosite :)

everyone is free to ask more questions if things get complicated and confusing :P  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, seth1129400 said:

7-12 unique leggies ( depends on the legends u r getting, u can get a set of groudon/kyogre for it + something else or it can be a mix of unique legends )

 

the latiosite is not worth so much to be honest.

a unqiue kanto fossil is more than enough for a latiosite in my opinion because of this : 

- u habe to do 100 battles and there is 33% chance between getting a kabuto/omanyte/aerodactyl ( then each has 6 types , so chance of getting a unqiue/normal is complicated )

- u have to do 200+ and 350 battles in getting latiosite/latiasite or masterballs and each have 33% chance . 

So getting a unqiue fossil is harder than getting latiosite etc so ur offer is good if u r "Getting" a unqiue fossils for latiosite :)

everyone is free to ask more questions if things get complicated and confusing :P  

He said Rare UNIQUE Leggies.

Also, @seth1129400 There are 3 Things that you can get in each of the Sq Region. If you could somehow prove the following points wrong about getting Latiosite, then It'll be better:

  • Both (The Latiosite and A Fossil Mon' from Kanto Region) have the same chance which are 33%.
  • There are 6 types of each but this fact can be levelled by the fact that you need to get a Latios or Latias depending on what mega evolution stone you have. So they also have 6 types each, also there is a chance of getting masterballs as well.
  • There are more battles to reach to a latiositer/latiasite/masterballs.
  • You'll get only fossils in Kanto but there is a chance of getting masterballs, which in trading have not much value, and they can be bought from Pokemart. The total chances of getting useful stuff (that are only available as you do the sq) for Kanto is 100% while for Johto it is 66.66%.

The first two points makes them equal while the third point gives an increase to Latiosite so does the fourth point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

He said Rare UNIQUE Leggies.

Also, @seth1129400 There are 3 Things that you can get in each of the Sq Region. If you could somehow prove the following points wrong about getting Latiosite, then It'll be better:

  • Both (The Latiosite and A Fossil Mon' from Kanto Region) have the same chance which are 33%.
  • There are 6 types of each but this fact can be levelled by the fact that you need to get a Latios or Latias depending on what mega evolution stone you have. So they also have 6 types each, also there is a chance of getting masterballs as well.
  • There are more battles to reach to a latiositer/latiasite/masterballs.
  • You'll get only fossils in Kanto but there is a chance of getting masterballs, which in trading have not much value, and they can be bought from Pokemart. The total chances of getting useful stuff (that are only available as you do the sq) for Kanto is 100% while for Johto it is 66.66%.

The first two points makes them equal while the third point gives an increase to Latiosite so does the fourth point.

thats all the same as i said but i will correct u here :)

just to tell fossils r worth higher than latiosite/latiasite cause even as ur first bullet point , check this : 

u need almost 36 kanto fossils to complete the kanto fossil dex [ 6 kabuto, kabutops, aeros, aero megas, omanytes, omastar ) even if u do the kanto Sq eg 100 battles over and over again, even in 3600 battles u wont be able to get the whole dex cause u cant just get the desired fossils. 

in case of latiosite etc u need 12 latias(os)ite which u can get in two chances : johto and sevii island Sq , so u r more likely to get latiosites etc than fossils , so fossils r > than latiosite etc :):D  be sure to have further convo, it will be usefull in appropriate rates ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, seth1129400 said:

thats all the same as i said but i will correct u here :)

just to tell fossils r worth higher than latiosite/latiasite cause even as ur first bullet point , check this : 

u need almost 36 kanto fossils to complete the kanto fossil dex [ 6 kabuto, kabutops, aeros, aero megas, omanytes, omastar ) even if u do the kanto Sq eg 100 battles over and over again, even in 3600 battles u wont be able to get the whole dex cause u cant just get the desired fossils. 

in case of latiosite etc u need 12 latias(os)ite which u can get in two chances : johto and sevii island Sq , so u r more likely to get latiosites etc than fossils , so fossils r > than latiosite etc :):D  be sure to have further convo, it will be usefull in appropriate rates ;) 

Yeah..Just to tell you, I ain't fighting or trying to prove myself right. I have all the respect for you as you're a Senior Player.

4 minutes ago, seth1129400 said:

u cant just get the desired

Yes. Exactly, so, you might just keep getting Masterballs like me (I got masterballs 3/3 times). Also, even if you get the Kanto Fossils same, you could trade any variant of the 3 to get another Kanto fossil for your dex. But, nobody is interested in getting Masterballs (or account with masterballs) for their latiosite or latiasite, proving it to be more difficult. Also, battles depend on Luck. Maybe you get all the stuff in 1 go each or maybe not. Also, if you judge by battles, you must keep in mind that if you're trying to complete your Kanto Fossils dex : You'll obv reset after getting 1 fossil and that'd be a total ( for 2 times) of 202 battles, while same for Johto will be 410. It's more than the Double of Kanto.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

Yeah..Just to tell you, I ain't fighting or trying to prove myself right. I have all the respect for you as you're a Senior Player.

Yes. Exactly, so, you might just keep getting Masterballs like me (I got masterballs 3/3 times). Also, even if you get the Kanto Fossils same, you could trade any variant of the 3 to get another Kanto fossil for your dex. But, nobody is interested in getting Masterballs (or account with masterballs) for their latiosite or latiasite, proving it to be more difficult. Also, battles depend on Luck. Maybe you get all the stuff in 1 go each or maybe not. Also, if you judge by battles, you must keep in mind that if you're trying to complete your Kanto Fossils dex : You'll obv reset after getting 1 fossil and that'd be a total ( for 2 times) of 202 battles, while same for Johto will be 410. It's more than the Double of Kanto.

 

:-_-: oh boy u r not getting it, i aint starting a fight lol, i m telling u the rate i know best :) thats all, rest all depends wether u want to trade ur latiosite for the rates u get here or ur own rates, its absolutily fine :):D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, seth1129400 said:

:-_-: oh boy u r not getting it, i aint starting a fight lol, i m telling u the rate i know best :) thats all, rest all depends wether u want to trade ur latiosite for the rates u get here or ur own rates, its absolutily fine :):D 

No. That's why I'm trying to focus on one answer.

3 minutes ago, seth1129400 said:

oh boy u r not getting it

Hmm..Mind explaining a bit better and shorter?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mark Thompson said:

No. That's why I'm trying to focus on one answer.

Hmm..Mind explaining a bit better and shorter?

alright then, final rates as i think : 

- 1 latiosite/latiasite for 1 unique kanto fossil ( its a good deal )

- 1 latiosite/latiasite for 1 unique groudon/kypgre etc ( higher class leggies )

- 1 latiosite/latiasite for 2-3 unqiue leggies at max 

thats all :P if u think my rates r not better or good, its fine as everyone has their own rates . Basically i have got every eon, fossil etc so i cant rate the stuff so high as i have got many latiosite/latiasite myself and they r no use to me for now :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my metallic digmass = user abcd's x number of unique leggies

what is the value of 'x' ?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, KYNO said:

my metallic digmass = user abcd's x number of unique leggies

what is the value of 'x' ?

4-7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mark Thompson said:

4-7

ok thanks

 

i also wanted to ask:

my cosmog = user abcd's x number of unique leggies 

what should be the value of 'x' ?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, KYNO said:

ok thanks

 

i also wanted to ask:

my cosmog = user abcd's x number of unique leggies 

what should be the value of 'x' ?

Cosmog is not an event, keep this in mind.

So, 3-5 for a Normal one are enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

Cosmog is not an event, keep this in mind.

So, 3-5 for a Normal one are enough.

I go for 2 Usually :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now