Pokémon Vortex

Deleted Topic in the programming section?

Question

Hello,

I'm just wondering what happened to my topic about the "Dark version" style of pokemonVortex.

I haven't been in here for a while now and I remembered that I made that theme so I wanted to check in on just how many players could play with it.

3 answers to this question

https://forums.pokemon-vortex.com/search/?&q=dark version

go to the 5th thing down (my status update), and the 7th status update. If that doesn't answer your questions, probably contact Pat.

Also, I wasn't able to ask you earlier, but are you ok with this theme? I gave you credit where I could.

If you want me to remove it, just tell me :) 

Edited by eurstin

Nah it's fine ;)

At the time when I created this style was just for my eyes and also added a bit of functionality  (making the buttons more accessible, less scrolling, etc) but then I discovered this forum and decided to share my creation, glad everybody liked it ^_^ Hope to see new players come here and use your modified version, not just for me (hehe) but to ease the eyes and make everything less frustrating to deal with.

Edited by Fábio Bruno

8 hours ago, Fábio Bruno said:

Nah it's fine ;)

At the time when I created this style was just for my eyes and also added a bit of functionality  (making the buttons more accessible, less scrolling, etc) but then I discovered this forum and decided to share my creation, glad everybody liked it ^_^ Hope to see new players come here and use your modified version, not just for me (hehe) but to ease the eyes and make everything less frustrating to deal with.

That's good to know :)

Some of my buttons are a little buggy, so feel free to modify it. After all, it's pretty much yours. Welcome back lol