Pokémon Vortex
lrichards92

EXP/hearts training/hunting by ferradorandre and richards48

So Myself and ferradorandre have decided to combine our EXP/hearts threads in order to give you guys and girls

the best possible service. We have both run successful Training services before so you are getting two amazing EXP trainers for the price of one!

Rules

All forum rules apply.

We have the right to say no to an offer

Please do not spam

Hearts Training

1 heart = 3 unique non legends (or 2 wishlist pokes)
2 hearts = 6 unique non legends (or 4 wishlist pokes)
3 hearts = 9 unique non legends (or 6 wishlist pokes)
4 hearts = 12 unique non legends (or 8 wishlist pokes or 1 wishlist legendary)

EXP Service

1 Unique Non Rare Non Legendary Pokémon that we need will get you 50-55K EXP (Wishlist Pokes will get you between 75-200k)
1 Unique Rare Non Legendary Pokémon will get you 100k EXP (this includes Starters/Scatterbugs/Ralts/Eevee)
1 Unique Legendary Pokémon will get you between 300-600kEXP (Mewtwos/Rays/Kyogres/Arceuses will get you the higher price)
1 Unique Fossil Pokémon will get you between 500-800k EXP (dependant on which region it is)

Pokémon Hunting

So this is something a little different from what we normally do but I have always found hunting for pokemon one

of the more enjoyable aspects of this game so we wanted to open this up to allow us to hunt your pokemon for you!
either you could be too busy, cant find the pokemon or simple cant be bothered to hunt for it we are here for you!

We are only trialling this for now but here are the rates

1 non legendary uniques = 2 Unique Pokémon

5 non legendary uniques = 8 Unique Pokémon/ 6 Wishlist Pokémon/ 1 Legendary Wishlist Pokémon

1 rare unique non legendary (i.e. Scatterbugs/Ralts/Eevee etc.) = 4 Unique Pokémon

5 rare non legendary Uniques= 15 Unique Pokémon/ 12 wishlist Pokémon/ 3 legendary Wishlist Pokémon

Wishlist Pokémon

Metallic AbsolMystic BanetteMystic CacturneMystic DarmanitanMetallic EelektrossDark FarfetchdMetallic GalladeMetallic JellicentMetallic Hariyama

Shiny GlalieShadow DrifblimShiny EeveeShadow LaprasShadow ShiftryShiny WurmpleShiny DwebbleShadow Nidorino

Legendary Wishlist

Shiny ArceusMetallic ArceusShiny Ho-ohShiny Moltres

Completed Training

Talonflameto 450k for VITOL

Aggron (Mega)650k

Edited by lrichards92

Just now, VITOL said:

ok where to offer the poke to train?

offer on richards48 on any of the normal pokes uft :)

is it ok with you if your pokemon is taught a different move if it cant 1hit ko?

Just now, Dx-Generation said:

650k??

625k is the highest we will go buddy sorry.

3 minutes ago, lrichards92 said:

offer on richards48 on any of the normal pokes uft :)is it ok with you if your pokemon is taught a different move if it cant 1hit ko?

done offered talonflame 50K to 450K does brave bird and has immunity ;) 

Edited by VITOL

Just now, lrichards92 said:

Hi Mark! ofcourse we can what would you want trained and what are you offering?

That is the reason I asked you to reserve one, because I'm not sure what I want to get trained. :/

Just now, lrichards92 said:

haha fair enough well the second you know give us a shout and we will fit you in :)

Umm.... Lemme explain a bit: 

I asked you to reserve a slot right now. Because, people will ask you to train their pokemon and then I'll have to wait for long! So, that's why I need a training slot reserved. :D

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

Umm.... Lemme explain a bit: 

I asked you to reserve a slot right now. Because, people will ask you to train their pokemon and then I'll have to wait for long! So, that's why I need a training slot reserved. :D

we don't really reserve spots as its more of a first offer gets trained but there is 2 of us so we get through the training quick so they wont ever be a long wait.

1 minute ago, lrichards92 said:

we don't really reserve spots as its more of a first offer gets trained but there is 2 of us so we get through the training quick so they wont ever be a long wait.

Ah..... Well, I want 6 Unique Zubats to be trained to that amount of hearts which are necessary to evolve it to Crobat.