Dark Pikachu (Christmas)

Metallic Pikachu (Christmas)

Mystic Pikachu (Christmas)

Dark Pikachu (Jedi)

Dark Cubone (Vader)

Metallic Cubone (Vader)

Shiny Cubone (Vader)

Dark Caterpie (Christmas)

Rotom (Cut), (Frost), (Spin), and (Wash)

Togepi (Halloween)

Solgaleo
Cosmog

I am primarily looking for rare Mystics I don't have, including:

Mystic Arceus (Unknown)

Mystic Porygon (Hammer), (Shield), and (Sword)

Mystic Rotom (Cut) and (Spin)

Mystic Xerneas (Neutral)

Mystic Aurorus

Mystic Amaura

Mystic Tyrunt

Mystic Tyrantrum

Mystic Ultra Beasts (including Mystic Necrozma but excluding Mystic Kartana) are also welcome for smaller events

I can also trade unique Legends for Mystic Legends I don't have.

Feel free to make whatever offer comes to mind, I'd rather hear any offer than no offer at all, that's why I made this thread. If I don't like the initial offer the worst that can happen is I will respectfully decline but hopefully we could negotiate a trade that is agreeable for all involved from there. 

Check my in-game account at: LankyYouth

I look forward to hearing from you! :)

Edited by Polaris

For Shadow Deoxys (Speed) I am mainly looking for Mystic Arceus (Unknown) or possibly a Mystic Porygon (Hammer/Shield/Sword) if I can find out their numbers. 

For Mystic Guzzlord I could offer a smaller event though (any single event from Mystic Lunala and below) if you're interested. 

3 minutes ago, Polaris said:

For Shadow Deoxys (Speed) I am mainly looking for Mystic Arceus (Unknown) or possibly a Mystic Porygon (Hammer/Shield/Sword) if I can find out their numbers. 

For Mystic Guzzlord I could offer a smaller event though (any single event from Mystic Lunala and below) if you're interested. 

I could try and get you a mystic porygon form? Or I could get you some Mustic Gen 7s?

For a Mystic Gen 7 Legend I can trade a unique Legend that is part of an evolutionary chain or 2 unique Legends that aren't. :)

Porygon forms I'm still a little bit confused about how many are awarded/how many unique ones there are/how long they'll be available but I am interested in them and for now could offer a donation of your choice for a Mystic Porygon (Hammer/Shield/Sword) if you happen to find one. 

Edited by Polaris

4 minutes ago, Polaris said:

For a Mystic Gen 7 Legend I can trade a unique Legend that is part of an evolutionary chain or 2 unique Legends that aren't. :)

Porygon forms I'm still a little bit confused about how many are awarded/how many unique ones there are/how long they'll be available but I am interested in them and for now could offer a donation of your choice for a Mystic Porygon (Hammer/Shield/Sword) if you happen to find one. 

What do you mean "Part of an evolutionary chain?" Also I could trade you Mystic Guzzlord for a Shiny Giratina (Origin) code.

Diancie, Groudon, Kyogre, Latios/Latias, Mewtwo, Rayquaza, etc are part of evolutionary chains.

No thanks, most Mystic Ultra Beasts go for a standard 4.5 million Pokedollars on Pokebay whereas unique donations are around 30 million as standard when they show up. 

Edited by Polaris

Thanks for offering but not generally looking for Normal events, if you get ahold of a Mystic Rotom (Cut), Mystic Rotom (Spin) or a Mystic Ultra Beast (except Mystic Kartana) I'd do it for that. :)

Edited by Polaris

Hey man, I got a Mystic Celesteela, and few Mystic Legys which are uft on my account.

I'm interested in your vaders and Jedi, so what do you want for them?

And yeah, I'm ClashyMan, if you want to take a look at my account.

Edited by ClashyWoman