Pokémon Vortex

Question

I came back to see that Gen 7 Pokémon have been added, and Wimpod's my favourite Gen 7 'mon, so I wanted to get one.

The wiki says it's a common Pokémon in the water part of maps 3/6/9, so I searched there for 1 hour in the day and 1 hour in the night and haven't found one.

QPWUFUK.png

So... either the wiki is japes, or I'm having incredibly bad luck.

• Love-dis 1

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Captainboom said:

The wiki is wrong, its actually a rare Pokemon. Hope this helps!

Welp, that explains everything. Someone really should quality check these things, heh.

Oh well. I'll try looking again tomorrow. Thank you!

Edit: is there any other info that's left out or wrong, though? Like does the beach part of the map work for locating it, or just the water? day/night only?

Edited by CreativeUsername
adding extra question

30 minutes ago, CreativeUsername said:

Edit: is there any other info that's left out or wrong, though? Like does the beach part of the map work for locating it, or just the water? day/night only?

The beach part does count as well as the water, its basically just an aesthetic difference like how you can encounter Sandygast in the water and beach portions. As for what time, i'm not entirely sure but i believe it's any time.

Edited by Captainboom
spacing
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Captainboom said:

The beach part does count as well as the water, its basically just an aesthetic difference like how you can encounter Sandygast in the water and beach portions. As for what time, i'm not entirely sure but i believe it's any time.

Alright, thank you very much for your help.

Just have to make sure, sometimes y'know?

You see the thing is, I've been given the rare pokemon spawn list even before v4 started and all info on that page is based on that. I've seen some people said some things are wrong or partially wrong, but I'd have to wait until I get updated list from Patrick about rare spawns and stuff.

• Upvote 1