Pokémon Vortex
AbbasShah786

Haris327 Bribunny Bendoverbabe

All 3 of these people have been so mean to me Haris said to me if u give the money back I will tell everyone to stop being mean to me so I gave him the money and he started swearing at me and calling me a bastard and the other 2 were being mean to me guys what ever u do don't trust them and when I try to actually trade they always stop people and now one wants to trade with me anymore

• Haha 1

dude, you have been scamming people left right and centre, saying you would giveaway your account, cheating money among other stuff, so how do u expect people to trust you. If you did nothing wrong why did u transfer your pokemon to gallade786 (your alt), guilty much ? 

Haris being rude and swore is a separate thing, he is at fault too but surely u should not leave out the fact that you scammed him off that 4.5 million in the first place ?

take this as a lesson, what comes around goes around.

Edited by edisonoyz
i wanted to have a balanced statement.
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

How am i being mean to you by warning players that you're trying to  scam? Time after time you posted your same old scam in the public trade chat saying you wanted to give your account away  because you stopped. 10 minutes after they came back in the chat whining that you attempted to or did scam them. And yes i have seen screenshots of your so-called scams from Shadowtails-derol, why they haven't arrived here yet, i don't know.

fml, now that they have finally stopped warning people about your scams, you proceeded to scam MORE people, how is this post justified if all you are gonna do is prove that they have done the right thing, and now that they stopped, you reverted to your previous antics whilst saying that u r "unbannable". 

Edited by edisonoyz