Pokémon Vortex
Chris_

Community Trading Thread

I'm going through my pokemon and thinning them down - I have a bunch of immunes I want to get rid of. I'm doing it slowly but atm I have 8 level 6 Absols, free to a good home. Would anyone like them? It's a lot easier to just offer them all on a junk poke than try to release them all. :)

[for anyone that doesn't know, these are used with training accounts to make money but I'm too lazy!]

me please

2 hours ago, Balthie said:

I'm going through my pokemon and thinning them down - I have a bunch of immunes I want to get rid of. I'm doing it slowly but atm I have 8 level 6 Absols, free to a good home. Would anyone like them? It's a lot easier to just offer them all on a junk poke than try to release them all. :)

[for anyone that doesn't know, these are used with training accounts to make money but I'm too lazy!]

just offer on my trades thks!

uhh does anyone want to trade 788MS.pngand metallic494MS.png for another random legendary? cuz iv been waiting my tapu fini and victini to trade for a long time now, is it ok if anyone would trade[i also have darkDark%20Groudon.png]

Edited by NathanXYZ67
im searching for legendarys