Pokémon Vortex
Uneaze

Return of event pokemon

I suggest 1. You could bring back the event pokemon from different years and place them in 1 massive day event. To complete the event you have to beat a few quests example trainer battles, find a certain type of pokemon etc to get 1 event pokemon. this could be various days like on 1 of the days its a star wars massive event. the other would be something else lets say halloween in october and so on. it would create an increase in the number of players...probably ? people like me who just started and missed all those event. it doesnt have to be a yearly kind of thing. maybe this event could occur once every 5 years so it would keep the price of the pokemon the same. idk its your choice Patrick. im just a random dood who likes star wars and likes pokemon but cant have both in this server cuz i missed it all :// 

Edited by Uneaze
title is wrong.

16 minutes ago, Uneaze said:

im just a random dood who likes star wars and likes pokemon but cant have both in this server cuz i missed it all :// 

You can still buy them off Pokebay, they're not all gone.

There's another thread just like this one that I believe has some good ideas, Thread Here

My opinions on this issue are also on the linked thread :)

For new players who have missed events like zygarde,volcanion,arceus trifecta, Star Wars themed pokes etc. 

It's very hard for them to get certain variants of the Pokemon they want.

People don't trade them for map pokes, even ubs.

Their worth in pokedollars is sky high. 

So, bringing back old event mons in other forms than mystery boxes would be good for new players. 

Also it's fun to find pokes rather than redeem promo codes.