Pokémon Vortex
azuredragon

Bulk Legendaries Trading

i've 2 more package deals for u !!!! :
1.your Lugia, ThundurusMew for my these level 100's:                                                                                                            Swellow.gifCinccino.gifFloette%20(Yellow).gifTalonflame.gifMetallic%20Skarmory.gif
2. your  shiny shyamin Shiny Shaymin , Jirachi , Latios i will give these level 100's :
Mystic%20Granbull.gifBuneary.gifMetallic%20Cinccino.gifFloette%20(Orange).gifDelcatty.gifStaraptor.gifBunnelby.gif

8 minutes ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

i've 2 more package deals for u !!!! :
1.your Lugia, ThundurusMew for my these level 100's:                                                                                                            Swellow.gifCinccino.gifFloette%20(Yellow).gifTalonflame.gifMetallic%20Skarmory.gif
2. your  shiny shyamin Shiny Shaymin , Jirachi , Latios i will give these level 100's :
Mystic%20Granbull.gifBuneary.gifMetallic%20Cinccino.gifFloette%20(Orange).gifDelcatty.gifStaraptor.gifBunnelby.gif

they are all UFT now :)

By any chance, do you offer normal zygarde cores or unique cells? I am willing to offer most legendaries, unique legendaries, and uniques on my account. 

May the 4th be With You Shiny Pikachu (Jedi)

18 minutes ago, eurstin said:

By any chance, do you offer normal zygarde cores or unique cells? I am willing to offer most legendaries, unique legendaries, and uniques on my account. 

May the 4th be With You Shiny Pikachu (Jedi)

hmm not at this present moment :( sorry 

5 minutes ago, azuredragon said:

hmm not at this present moment :( sorry 

Well let me know when you get one and I'll be happy to trade :D