Pokémon Vortex
ronakcena512

Training

I have an idea which may sound a bit absurd and unessential but i may just lay it infront of the developers.

Its a fact that the base of pokemon vortex at the moment is mostly the training accounts.

The players who want to earn money, do so by using training accounts, the one's who aim for experience too use mostly the training accounts.

Now my proposal is that since most of the business on Pokemon Vortex is currently going on in the training accounts.

Why not create a different tab under battles titled "Training accounts" which would have further subtitles like "TypeGhost, TypeFairy, etc".

This would provide an convenient and easy way for players to access them and would also help the newly joined players to help them train their pokemons easily.

This may seem unessential but i just wanted to give that idea.

If you like this idea , then please upvote the suggestion and also give your views on this idea. 

I can see the use of this, but there is a small risk that goes with it.
All 'Training Accounts' are standard user accounts. Would the owner of such an account want to change the team, they are allowed to. This'd stop it from being a 'true' training account.

On the other hand, perhaps choosing some proven effective training accounts and making them 'Special Battles' or something similar could be something that's done, for easy access.

1 hour ago, Auke1993 said:

I can see the use of this, but there is a small risk that goes with it.
All 'Training Accounts' are standard user accounts. Would the owner of such an account want to change the team, they are allowed to. This'd stop it from being a 'true' training account.

On the other hand, perhaps choosing some proven effective training accounts and making them 'Special Battles' or something similar could be something that's done, for easy access.

Exactly that was a con to my suggestion .

Hence i said that it may be a bit absurd.

Your suggestion is actually improvised..

I've already talked to flamescape about having a similar feature and they're not adding it. Training accounts are not encouraged by the game, they are being used because the players want to use them and the game cannot stop that. They are just a defect in Pokémon and are supposed to be left as a tip for players who are supposed to find them themselves.