Pokémon Vortex
red_wolf_

Sujayrambs is a scammer

hello guys and a would like to report a scammer he offered to exp train but when i said if he would train my castform he would not respond then when i said how about my shiny dialga he said ok but i said no he wanted to train my vivillon (pokeball) then i said ok later he started calling me a fool i will try to show proof i just don't know how to but up the scene shots

i know the story is confusing its just the i don't know what to do because i have a lot of things going on

Edited by red_wolf_

6 minutes ago, red_wolf_ said:

hello guys and a would like to report a scammer he offered to exp train but when i said if he would train my castform he would not respond then when i said how about my shiny dialga he said ok but i said no he wanted to train my vivillon (pokeball) then i said ok later he started calling me a fool i will try to show proof i just don't know how to but up the scene shots

Now you pokemon is with him right

Try to send screenshots since I'm not sure the mods can take action without them.
I can understand what you mean and what happened though, same thing happened with me and my Genesect.
For screenshots, lightshot, gyazo work pretty well.