Pokémon Vortex
shtupidshmupid

Questions about prices

Question

I don't know if it's just me, or does the prices for Pokemon and items seem a little inconsistent on the Pokebay? Sometimes I would see a single Poke Ball go for over 10 million and other times there would be over 100 Poke Balls going for 50k. Other times I would see a normal Arceus go for millions and at the same time another normal Arceus would be going for 100k or something. I was just wondering if there is a price guide to refer to when selling or buying things on Pokebay.

7 answers to this question

if 1 pokeball is going for more than 1 million the user must have bought something from the other guy like promo codes or pokemon etc and if an arceus goes for millions it must either have exp or the other user must have bid by a mistake

3 hours ago, shtupidshmupid said:

Oh ok, so how much does exp dictate the price of a pokemon?

exp rates nowadays 1million exp gives u 3million or 3.5million or 4million depends on the seller and buyer but people mostly go with 1millxp for 3.5million pds rate

1 hour ago, shtupidshmupid said:

I don't know if it's just me, or does the prices for Pokemon and items seem a little inconsistent on the Pokebay? Sometimes I would see a single Poke Ball go for over 10 million and other times there would be over 100 Poke Balls going for 50k. Other times I would see a normal Arceus go for millions and at the same time another normal Arceus would be going for 100k or something. I was just wondering if there is a price guide to refer to when selling or buying things on Pokebay.

Me too but I don't think there is guide to pricing of stuff in pokebay

6 hours ago, sanjimon said:

if 1 pokeball is going for more than 1 million the user must have bought something from the other guy like promo codes or pokemon etc and if an arceus goes for millions it must either have exp or the other user must have bid by a mistake

Oh ok, so how much does exp dictate the price of a pokemon?