Pokémon Vortex
ATHARAVA2306

Explore has a problem

I went to explore to catch some Pokemons but when I got in the map all the text was overlayed with Black color.

I would have added the screenshot but I don't know how !!

I couldn't see the image of the Pokemon and also couldn't see the name because of the Black overlay.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZKTeTFnHaBRtuptV9

Please fix this problem. I could have lost an Mystic Arceus because of this.Mystic Arceus

Edited by ATHARAVA2306

Actually, I could only see the pokeball which comes beside the name, which indicates if I have caught the Pokemon or not, in the Mystic Arceus the pokeball was not coming, so I thought why to take chances, I went to battle with the Pokemon and discovered that the pokemon was Mystic Arceus

• Developer
4 minutes ago, ATHARAVA2306 said:

I used the explore twice after that it was still happening, so I haven't used the explore yet after what happened, I am training my Pokemons right now

Ok I recommend rebooting your phone and try again. Failing that - try another web browser.

I have not been able to reproduce the issue on my side. If you can give me steps to reproduce the issue then I will look into it further.

12 minutes ago, Patrick said:

If you couldn’t see the image or names of Pokemon, how do you know you missed a Mystic Arceus?...

:ph34r:

And in the link of the photo, you can see that the image of Shroomish is visible but after this Shroomish, I couldn't see the image of the pokemons also.

I would have provided the screenshot but I didn't took it because I had been searching for Arceus for many days and after Shroomish I encountered Arceus only.

Just now, flamescape said:

Ok I recommend rebooting your phone and try again. Failing that - try another web browser.

I have not been able to reproduce the issue on my side. If you can give me steps to reproduce the issue then I will look into it further.

I didn't do it intentionaly. I woke from my nap and checked my vortex account and went to explore. This was the first thing I saw. At first I thought that the account was hacked, so I logged out and logged in again but the problem was still there. So I took a screenshot to post on forums and went to check all my Pokemons and money. Then I came back to explore and started searching for Pokemons as there were no changes in my account.

After I caught the mystic Arceus I posted this forum. 

8 minutes ago, flamescape said:

I rebooted the phone right now. The problem has gone.

Thanks @flamescape