Pokémon Vortex
Black_Night

Vortex is saying my password is incorrect?!

This is Captaincam1, Today I tried to log into my Pokemon Vortex account but it said my password was incorrect?! Is there any possible way you can check and see if it was updated or changed of if you can see the "new password? I worked really hard to become better so it would be miserable if all the work was for nothing. If you need any possible proof I can provide you with some of my friends or proof that im Captaincam1 Thank you. @Patrick @flamescape

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
  • T-rubbish 1

2 hours ago, Black_Night said:

This is Captaincam1, Today I tried to log into my Pokemon Vortex account but it said my password was incorrect?! Is there any possible way you can check and see if it was updated or changed of if you can see the "new password? I worked really hard to become better so it would be miserable if all the work was for nothing. If you need any possible proof I can provide you with some of my friends or proof that im Captaincam1 Thank you. @Patrick @flamescape

Yea he ia captaincam1 i talked to him bwfore in this account

I belive all u can do is click forgot password and login to your gmail accoint and change password

• Upvote 1