Pokémon Vortex
omg414

Locking pokemon slot while battling

i want a button that says skip selection, so u directly jump to the next pokemon without selecting, it should be right below continue. why i am saying this is cause of sq's and cb's if we accidentally did the lock we might lose a pokemon which we were planning to use for the next opponent or the exp we couldve gotten.

Edited by ProfFire
meant selecting and not setting

• Developer
On 3/20/2021 at 9:50 AM, omg414 said:

Recently I trained on mobile for a few days. With my experience I can say that I would most of the time click the status page or select some other pokemon in the team.

I have put a little workaround in for this for the time-being as it has come up in concerns quite a few times.

I've made it so you can now collapse the footer of the site for the page you're currently on by clicking the arrow shown here:

f4ded8cede.png

Please do note though, this will only close it for that page you're currently on (and all subsequent ajax requests) So if you don't leave the battle screen, it will remain collapsed but if you go to another page and come back, you will need to collapse it again.

A better solution for this may come in the future but for now I think it's adequate enough for accidental clicks on mobiles.

• Love-dis 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Patrick said:

I have put a little workaround in for this for the time-being as it has come up in concerns quite a few times.

I've made it so you can now collapse the footer of the site for the page you're currently on by clicking the arrow shown here:

f4ded8cede.png

Please do note though, this will only close it for that page you're currently on (and all subsequent ajax requests) So if you don't leave the battle screen, it will remain collapsed but if you go to another page and come back, you will need to collapse it again.

A better solution for this may come in the future but for now I think it's adequate enough for accidental clicks on mobiles.

Its pretty cool! 
Tysm!