Pokémon Vortex
Cha_Fey_S

10-second battle rule

Hi

I know this probably wouldn't be fixed, but it's very annoying when I'm doing sidequest and then a writing popped up

It says you battled in less then 10 seconds and so i needed to restart the battle

It's kind of annoying while doing sidequests because sidequests battles sometimes contains only 1 pokemon in a team or 2

So when it faints and I won the battle I have to restart it again

This has happen a lot of times and makes the sidequest even longer to finish

From Cha_Fey_S

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Cha_Fey_S said:

Hi

I know this probably wouldn't be fixed, but it's very annoying when I'm doing sidequest and then a writing popped up

It says you battled in less then 10 seconds and so i needed to restart the battle

It's kind of annoying while doing sidequests because sidequests battles sometimes contains only 1 pokemon in a team or 2

So when it faints and I won the battle I have to restart it again

This has happen a lot of times and makes the sidequest even longer to finish

From Cha_Fey_S

Hmm this happens with me too but This rule is made so that other players dont get advantage over other players in battling as if they finish battle in under 10 seconds they will have a remarkable advantage over other PV Players. So I think this is a Good thing noticed by our admin or staff, Hope this might have helped 🙂

I believe this rule is healthy to the game. It locks people who may abuse macros or similar clicking software from having unfair advantages over actual players.

Besides, there are very few sidequests with only 1 or 2 Pokémon, so as long as you're mildly aware, you just wait 5 or so seconds until finishing the battle.

It's only slightly bothersome when we try to train a Pokémon's happiness, but even then it's not that bad.

It can be slightly annoying at times, but knowing it's there to avoid people botting and mass-training their Pokémon super quickly, I don't mind it.
It's not often a problem, and clicking a bit slower a few times is something I'm willing to do.