Giddings being offensive and out of control

Captaincam1

Today I met a player named @giddings and yeah the guy was out of control. He had a Mewtwo (Armor) listed in auctions for pretty cheap and sadly I couldnt afford it so I sent him a friend request. First thing he said was "I dont trade" and Im just like ok? and then he goes nuts. To test this I used three of my accounts Captaincam1 and Capitalization and in all of them he either told me to "F*** off" or "I dont trade" Honestly people like this shouldnt be here and yeah I feel bad for the next person he harasses this isnt scamming but I think this behavior is childish and maybe something can be done about it?

653b2531c8d0f8ed085ab5973bbea692.png?trs299bb63078b61bf8eea64267c534554d.png?trs

Thanks

@Patrick

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

Swearing is indeed not okay, however...
If you say you did this with three of your accounts, I can see why they are mad.
You asked them for a trade, they said no, and you kept pushing for it. I wouldn't be happy either if you did that to me.
You later said you didn't specify it wasn't for a trade, but never explicitly said what you DID want to exchange for. Either way it'd still sounds like a trade to me, whether with Pokémon or not. The main way I came up with to do this is a standard trade.
So even though the swearing is not okay, I can see where their anger is coming from.

• Love-dis 1

bruh why were you testing him to see if he would trade and it literally say's on his page he does not want to trade and in the second chat box on the right he was probably talking about what's on his profile. Like what I was saying and for the three times you TeSted him he probably built up anger from you testing him.

Edited by jamorant
  • Love-dis 1