Pokémon Vortex
kkonatray

auctions supply/demand

now this is what people want and what people have I will be checking the auctions  almost every  day to know what to sell and what to buy I'm remodeling this to be more fast and easy to read UPDATING ALMOST DAYLIY ask if you want to know about a specific mon.

mew=great supply but not many people are buying it (good if you want to buy one not sell one don't flood the market)

mewtwo= great supply and demand people seem to want it a lot I suggest you start flipping them

zapdos= if you want a zapdos then I suggest you get one RIGHT NOW as they are very low in demand and have tons of supply might grown in price soon

Eternatus= dont buy for a wihle (overpriced cus new)

rayquza= sell your mega/skinned ones there the oly ones that sell

latias/latios= not doing good/ wont sell very well.

red/blue orbs are one of the most expensive items

anything you would like to see comment (pls this is a good idea) 

Edited by kkonatray
making the format better

32 minutes ago, kkonatray said:

now this is what people want and what people have I will be checking the auctions  almost every day, and for today zapdos has very high supply and low demand so start buying them up and sell them soon. while on the other hand rayquazais predicted to rise in price and drop in supply so i suggest you dont sell any untill that happend but make sure to buy them, more updates soon (updates will be edits and old ones will be deleted) tell me if you want to know about any other pokemon reading all comments!!! update barbaracle is in low demand and supply I suggest you buy some but the prices are from 15mil atleast and mostly are skinned ones 

What about alola mons 

1 hour ago, kkonatray said:

now this is what people want and what people have I will be checking the auctions  almost every day, and for today zapdos has very high supply and low demand so start buying them up and sell them soon. while on the other hand rayquazais predicted to rise in price and drop in supply so i suggest you dont sell any untill that happend but make sure to buy them, more updates soon (updates will be edits and old ones will be deleted) tell me if you want to know about any other pokemon reading all comments!!! update barbaracle is in low demand and supply I suggest you buy some but the prices are from 15mil atleast and mostly are skinned ones 

i want to know how much are shiny kabutops are rn

On 5/16/2021 at 2:25 PM, kkonatray said:

now this is what people want and what people have I will be checking the auctions  almost every  day to know what to sell and what to buy I'm remodeling this to be more fast and easy to read UPDATING ALMOST DAYLIY ask if you want to know about a specific mon.

mew=great supply but not many people are buying it (good if you want to buy one not sell one don't flood the market)

mewtwo= great supply and demand people seem to want it a lot I suggest you start flipping them

zapdos= if you want a zapdos then I suggest you get one RIGHT NOW as they are very low in demand and have tons of supply might grown in price soon

Eternatus= dont buy for a wihle (overpriced cus new)

rayquza= sell your mega/skinned ones there the oly ones that sell

latias/latios= not doing good/ wont sell very well.

red/blue orbs are one of the most expensive items

anything you would like to see comment (pls this is a good idea) 

making sure that I remove outdated things tell me if i got something wrong