Pokémon Vortex
Lildude

i realized that

you should at alot of battle stuff from deluge like u should be able to give your pokemon any move and should be able to skip pokemon selection if this gets enough votes i will take this to the idea section

• Upvote 1

Pokémon Vortex's predecessor, Pokémon Crater, did have this. You could get a Magikarp with Hydro Pump and a Blastoise with Fire Punch, just to name a few examples.
With Vortex, I believe that was one of the main early changes made to the game. I don't mind it.
It'd be interesting to have some Pokémon use moves they would not normally be able to learn, but it'd also make some Pokémon obsolete in a way.
Necrozma is now great to have because of its rarity, but also because it (with Prismatic Laser) is awesome in battles. If Pokémon could learn any moves, a common Abra could learn Prismatic Laser, and Necrozma would drop on value because of it.

12 minutes ago, Auke1993 said:

Pokémon Vortex's predecessor, Pokémon Crater, did have this. You could get a Magikarp with Hydro Pump and a Blastoise with Fire Punch, just to name a few examples.
With Vortex, I believe that was one of the main early changes made to the game. I don't mind it.
It'd be interesting to have some Pokémon use moves they would not normally be able to learn, but it'd also make some Pokémon obsolete in a way.
Necrozma is now great to have because of its rarity, but also because it (with Prismatic Laser) is awesome in battles. If Pokémon could learn any moves, a common Abra could learn Prismatic Laser, and Necrozma would drop on value because of it.

wait auke how do u know all of this like where did u get information from i mean its like ur a angel wow