Pokémon Vortex
Intensity

Now Closed

8 hours ago, SofiX said:

I do not HAVE pds. I need 12 heatrs to be trained (3 pokes) May you first begin with an normal froakie? I am not an "I will trust everyone" person. Will give A greninja ash and more as the fee.

I totally understand that you dont trust many people, I am fine with training regular greninjas. Just send me a trade!

1 hour ago, Intensity said:

I totally understand that you dont trust many people, I am fine with training regular greninjas. Just send me a trade!

Ok. My fee changed:I already have 2 greninjas on training.

On 5/23/2021 at 10:40 PM, Intensity said:

So theres the ash Greninja event, and for people who are too lazy to heart train on their own, your lucky. I do it for you, its 200k for 1 heart, and your order will be delivered within 24 hours of being accepted by me. Sent your froakies/greninjas that need to be heart trained on one of my trades, and I will accept it, and train it. All you need to do is take the same Pokémon that you accepted from my trade , and place it on offer. Once i finish training the Greninjas/Froakies, I will put it as an offer for your trade. Then accept the trade, and there you have a 4 hearted Greninja. (I will evolve your Froakies to Greninjas just so its easier for me to battle)

Note: Many people giving me Greninjas that they aren't the Original Trainer of, you cannot get ash greninja if you arent the OT.

Payments: I will have various pokeballs on the auction, please pay the amount of those pokeballs. Dont mind the tax its fine!

Note: Please dont ask me to train more than 2-4 greninjas/froakies. 

This training is Valid only till 5/28/2021, so please dont ask me to train after that thx!

IGN: Intensity

i need more training, can i pay with pokemon?

Hi, I am very sorry for this inconvience. I cant train anymore greninjas, This is because I have my exams starting today, aswell as some projects. I wont be having the time to train. I returned all the pokemon back to the trainers I accepted from. I apologize one again.