Pokémon Vortex
Intensity

Now Closed

Hi, I am very sorry for this inconvenience. I cant train anymore greninjas, This is because I have my exams starting today, aswell as some projects. I wont be having the time to train. I returned all the pokemon back to the trainers I accepted from. I apologize one again. 

Edited by Intensity

Bruh I will not be online after 15 minutes because it's 23:15 here and I am going to sleep so that's why I was saying that I will offer on your manaphy and you can accept it anytime and when you are done just message me and I'll take it back give you your manaphy and money.

Edited by tazzer
It was Manaphy not Phione

1 minute ago, tazzer said:

Bruh I will not be online after 15 minutes because it's 23:15 here and I am going to sleep so that's why I was saying that I will offer on your phione and you can accept it anytime and when you are done just message me and I'll take it back give you your phione and money.

Alright thats fine.  I will take your order soon. Probably in like 5-10 min I finishing up with someone else.

Just now, tazzer said:

Ok bro I have bidded 400k for two hearts on one of your pokeball in auctions you can check it out.

Thx for the trust man, normally people bid after they get their pokemon back, but you trusted me, Thx so much.

4 hours ago, Intensity said:

So theres the ash Greninja event, and for people who are too lazy to heart train on their own, your lucky. I do it for you, its 200k for 1 heart, and your order will be delivered within 24 hours of being accepted by me. Sent your froakies/greninjas that need to be heart trained on one of my trades, and I will accept it, and train it. All you need to do is take the same Pokémon that you accepted from my trade , and place it on offer. Once i finish training the Greninjas/Froakies, I will put it as an offer for your trade. Then accept the trade, and there you have a 4 hearted Greninja. (I will evolve your Froakies to Greninjas just so its easier for me to battle)

Payments: I will have various pokeballs on the auction, please pay the amount of those pokeballs. Dont mind the tax its fine!

Note: Please dont ask me to train more than 2-4 greninjas/froakies. 

This training is Valid only till 5/28/2021, so please dont ask me to train after that thx!

IGN: Intensity

Honestly man, that's kind of a hefty price for only heart training...

11 hours ago, Intensity said:

So theres the ash Greninja event, and for people who are too lazy to heart train on their own, your lucky. I do it for you, its 200k for 1 heart, and your order will be delivered within 24 hours of being accepted by me. Sent your froakies/greninjas that need to be heart trained on one of my trades, and I will accept it, and train it. All you need to do is take the same Pokémon that you accepted from my trade , and place it on offer. Once i finish training the Greninjas/Froakies, I will put it as an offer for your trade. Then accept the trade, and there you have a 4 hearted Greninja. (I will evolve your Froakies to Greninjas just so its easier for me to battle)

Payments: I will have various pokeballs on the auction, please pay the amount of those pokeballs. Dont mind the tax its fine!

Note: Please dont ask me to train more than 2-4 greninjas/froakies. 

This training is Valid only till 5/28/2021, so please dont ask me to train after that thx!

IGN: Intensity

i'd like you to train please, i have been looking for a heart trainer. i already have 2 hearts on my greninja i need 2 more on it, i also have 2 other greninjas with 1 heart each so please train them as well. as for the price i can pay 1 million pokedollars.

7 hours ago, Beast1546 said:

Honestly man, that's kind of a hefty price for only heart training...

😶😑 idk if u know this but 1 heart takes 37-73 battles, so yeah, the price is pretty low.

I do not HAVE pds. I need 12 heatrs to be trained (3 pokes) May you first begin with an normal froakie? I am not an "I will trust everyone" person. Will give A greninja ash and more as the fee.