Pokémon Vortex

I am not against idea of live battles. It would be fun, but across live map that is in use now...

I do not think that is possible, at least with map that is in use, as now player by clicking/draging on it is moving, as result how would you challenge player to battle if only  input that map can take is x/y axes movement? 

And I think, most players would just turn of live battles on map anyway. Reason is that players use map to train happiness, search pokemons. And many just would not want to get annoyed with challenges when they are in search for shiny UB.

If live battles would be made in seperate hub, something like pokebay, where players that want live battles would gather and battle as much as they want. Then that would be nice.

1 hour ago, ImmortalDarkCrow said:

I am not against idea of live battles. It would be fun, but across live map that is in use now...

I do not think that is possible, at least with map that is in use, as now player by clicking/draging on it is moving, as result how would you challenge player to battle if only  input that map can take is x/y axes movement? 

And I think, most players would just turn of live battles on map anyway. Reason is that players use map to train happiness, search pokemons. And many just would not want to get annoyed with challenges when they are in search for shiny UB.

If live battles would be made in seperate hub, something like pokebay, where players that want live battles would gather and battle as much as they want. Then that would be nice.

in addition to this, they can also implement a betting system, winner takes it all, maybe with the 10% tax rule like pokebay, maybe not

3 hours ago, Koomba said:

My only problem is pokemon that can 1 shot, that wouldn't be fun to always be one shotted?

Yeah, he is exactly right. Plus, if u wanted to live-battle a certain trainer, and they weren't there, you wouldnt like it. PLus, most people are on the maps hunting for some pokemon, and dont want to be disturbed.