Pokémon Vortex
V7xyz

Renaming !??

Hey When I just Found This RPG In Chrome, Google. It seemed fun and I logged In the Pokemon Vortex But wasnt assured that this is a good site or not? After that I kept a Dump name as You can see, Now I want Another Name for My account on both PV and PV Forums, Why Is Renaming not allowed atleast 1 time after creating account By a person. Will it Create Issues In the game? Im Curious to know and hope that Renaming gets allowed atleast one time if it doesnt causes any ISSUES ! 

• Upvote 3
  • T-rubbish 1

24 minutes ago, Neon_Panther said:

Make new account, use a proper IGN and transfer pokemon. Easy

Are you really Kidding ?! It will take more than an hour to transfer my pokes in other account and It will be a mess!! Also I have One Main Account which I work with and known by the community, Some things cant be transferred like Sidequests, Legendary unlocks, Avatasr (As I have A Premium One), Battles I have Done etc. And Moreover Some Rare and Premium Pokes which Are OT, Will not remain OT as They'll be transferred :/

Well so you made an account with a name you didn't really want.

You kept playing under that name, not knowing you would be able to change it. So you either live with it and stop complaining or you start over

Edited by Neon_Panther
  • Haha 1
  • T-rubbish 1

20 minutes ago, Neon_Panther said:

Well so you made an account with a name you didn't really want.

You kept playing under that name, not knowing you would be able to change it. So you either live with it or stop complaining

Neon Panther First of all I dont Trust any Site that I am Unknown with and due to Security measurements I kept my name trubbish and I thought that there will be an Opt for Renaming As Usually RPGs have, And Also No one knows about the game without entering in it. I am not complaining About Renaming, Just giving a suggestion to add this feature in game atleast for those players Who dont trust on unknown sites and take safety measures, no more Arguing Please :)

• Upvote 1
  • T-rubbish 2

2 hours ago, V7xyz said:

Are you really Kidding ?! It will take more than an hour to transfer my pokes in other account and It will be a mess!! Also I have One Main Account which I work with and known by the community, Some things cant be transferred like Sidequests, Legendary unlocks, Avatasr (As I have A Premium One), Battles I have Done etc. And Moreover Some Rare and Premium Pokes which Are OT, Will not remain OT as They'll be transferred :/

you're not making much sense tbh.

If the community knows you by this name (never heard of you) why would you want to change it?

On 7/30/2021 at 11:07 PM, Neon_Panther said:

you're not making much sense tbh.

If the community knows you by this name (never heard of you) why would you want to change it?

well at least my friends and members of the PV knows me by this by name and I wanna change it as its rubbish :/

Edited by V7xyz
  • T-rubbish 1

1 hour ago, V7xyz said:

well at least my friend knows me by this by name and I wanna change it as its rubbish :/

Just keep it. There is no other way in my knowledge. Just tell people it's a Pokemon game so you kept your name after the Pokemon xyz series or whatever. I have in this game since three years. Let me tell you,the site is pretty safe and the community in pretty helpful. 

Welcome to the game

39 minutes ago, Saifullah said:

Just keep it. There is no other way in my knowledge. Just tell people it's a Pokemon game so you kept your name after the Pokemon xyz series or whatever. I have in this game since three years. Let me tell you,the site is pretty safe and the community in pretty helpful. 

Welcome to the game

Lol I am in this game for 1years now and I am thinking to change my name since I joined this RPG I just rolled up random names, And kept it never mind if function gets availabled I will be happy 

• T-rubbish 1

6 hours ago, Neon_Panther said:

your friend is not "the community"

Ur Just pointing out my faults for nothing,I have edited that cuz I typed that by mistake IDK If you re trying to prove something but all I needed to say is that I hope there will be a Renaming Feature Available atleast One time In the Game And I wanna End this topic here

• T-rubbish 1