Pokémon Vortex
Captaincam1

My final Giveaway

Yessir you read the title correct this is my final giveaway but lucky for you its my biggest. Just some background information on this giveaway: 1) It will end in two days 2) Whenever I see someone didnt win a prize it kinda makes me sad so one of my main motives for this is that no one gets left out so if possible I want everyone to walk away from this giveaway with a smile on their face and a prize :D This may as well be considered my last post too so I wanted to thank everyone for all of the support you've given me I love this game and I love the people it's really shown me a lot as a person. Not going to call anyone out but thanks to everyone who followed me here and supported my posts its quite insane I have 480 experience I started forums a year ago too :0 

Now onto the giveaway, The prizes will be

Zeraora(Zeraora)

Shadow Arceus (Water)(Shadow Arceus (Water)) (1 million experience)

mystic Victini(Mystic Victini) (2 million experience)

-2 Million Pokedollars

-2 Million Pokedollars

-2 Million Pokedollars

-2 Million Pokedollars

-2 Million Pokedollars

-5 Million Pokedollars

Suicune(Capitalization OT Suicune) (Kinda sad to have as a prize but y'know lol)

Arceus (Fighting)(Arceus (Fighting))

Arceus (Water)(Arceus (Water))

Barbaracle (Grievous)(Barbaracle (Grievous))

crobat (Halloween)(Crowbat (Halloween))

These will be considered the "Top tier prizes"

To all other entrants that don't win one of the prizes on the top you will win a legendary Pokémon or normal form event. 

Huge thank you to the following sponsors @dades, @Glazio They provided a huge chunk of the Pokedollars I'm giving away so thank them personally!

Following requirements to join the Giveaway, 

-List your ign

-Please tell me your opinion on whether or not I should stream myself spinning the wheel revealing who wins the prizes.

-Give a thank you to the people that sponsored part of this ❤️

-And add a picture of your favorite Pokémon you own on your Vortex account (Like this Dark Suicune)

I'd like to also give an honorable mention to @red_wolf_ We started really using forums as a "Social platform" around the same time and me and you have had some good times lol 

Giveaway ends in two days reminder please reply to this before the time ends take care everyone

My igns

Capitalization

Captaincam1

Catan

• Love-dis 5
  • Sad 5
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Captaincam1 said:

Yessir you read the title correct this is my final giveaway but lucky for you its my biggest. Just some background information on this giveaway: 1) It will end in two days 2) Whenever I see someone didnt win a prize it kinda makes me sad so one of my main motives for this is that no one gets left out so if possible I want everyone to walk away from this giveaway with a smile on their face and a prize :D This may as well be considered my last post too so I wanted to thank everyone for all of the support you've given me I love this game and I love the people it's really shown me a lot as a person. Not going to call anyone out but thanks to everyone who followed me here and supported my posts its quite insane I have 480 experience I started forums a year ago too :0 

Now onto the giveaway, The prizes will be

Zeraora(Zeraora)

Shadow Arceus (Water)(Shadow Arceus (Water)) (1 million experience)

mystic Victini(Mystic Victini) (2 million experience)

-2 Million Pokedollars

-2 Million Pokedollars

-2 Million Pokedollars

-2 Million Pokedollars

-2 Million Pokedollars

-5 Million Pokedollars

Suicune(Capitalization OT Suicune) (Kinda sad to have as a prize but y'know lol)

Arceus (Fighting)(Arceus (Fighting))

Arceus (Water)(Arceus (Water))

Barbaracle (Grievous)(Barbaracle (Grievous))

crobat (Halloween)(Crowbat (Halloween))

These will be considered the "Top tier prizes"

To all other entrants that don't win one of the prizes on the top you will win a legendary Pokémon or normal form event. 

Huge thank you to the following sponsors @dades, @Glazio They provided a huge chunk of the Pokedollars I'm giving away so thank them personally!

Following requirements to join the Giveaway, 

-List your ign

-Please tell me your opinion on whether or not I should stream myself spinning the wheel revealing who wins the prizes.

-Give a thank you to the people that sponsored part of this ❤️

-And add a picture of your favorite Pokémon you own on your Vortex account (Like this Dark Suicune)

I'd like to also give an honorable mention to @red_wolf_ We started really using forums as a "Social platform" around the same time and me and you have had some good times lol 

Giveaway ends in two days reminder please reply to this before the time ends take care everyone

My igns

Capitalization

Captaincam1

Catan

Cap!miss you

ign sanathandsathvik

thnx all sponsors don't consider spinning a wheel

charizard (mega x)

Edited by sanathandsaathvik
  • Love-dis 1