Pokémon Vortex
lonely99

Doing exp train

4 minutes ago, POKECHAN said:

all of u please stop blaming him.

don't tell that he will get banned.

Reveal hidden contents

first tell him to return everything he stole. THEN TELL HIM TO GET BANNED!!!!!

Stfu dude you don’t even know what he did 

3 minutes ago, dades said:

Stfu dude you don’t even know what he did 

I do!!

and why are discussing something else when this topic was created for exp training. lol and this topic is already 29 replies.

Better we make other topic for this 🤣🤣🤣🤣

BTW, Anybody who trusts @lonely99, can ask him for exp training!!

shiny treecko

no thanks by all means... btw eeveecuter. wht is the proof about the scam. i mean... u just said that like spilling water. and everybody starts trusting u for no reason. even if they know u, i am  just not a person who believes in things without evidence. and to the other people who blamed lonely. (tht includes me lol) wht is the reason for u to say that. if u got evidence uve got to complain patrick not comfront him here. eeveecuteness must do it for evidence other wise imao, ur lying. cinderaceinteleonrillaboom

On 10/2/2021 at 4:23 PM, 1gladion said:

no thanks by all means... btw eeveecuter. wht is the proof about the scam. i mean... u just said that like spilling water. and everybody starts trusting u for no reason. even if they know u, i am  just not a person who believes in things without evidence. and to the other people who blamed lonely. (tht includes me lol) wht is the reason for u to say that. if u got evidence uve got to complain patrick not comfront him here. eeveecuteness must do it for evidence other wise imao, ur lying. cinderaceinteleonrillaboom

oops, sorry for the spelling mistake from eeveecuteness to eeveecuter

wobbuffet

2 minutes ago, 1gladion said:

Not only eeveecuteness got scammed many others also got scammed 

14 hours ago, POKECHAN said:

all of u please stop blaming him.

don't tell that he will get banned.

Reveal hidden contents

first tell him to return everything he stole. THEN TELL HIM TO GET BANNED!!!!!

Why don't you learn to mind your own business?

• Upvote 1

wdym

3 hours ago, Neil12345 said:

He's not a scammer. A guy Named ManpreethChintu is scamming from his account

whts the proof. hey first of all he may have a made more than 50 alt accounts and wht u told might be one of them. but his main account must be lonely99 bcuz its premium. he wouldnt waste his money for no reason so he bouild a base so tht no one can ban him

On 10/14/2021 at 11:06 AM, 1gladion said:

wdym

whts the proof. hey first of all he may have a made more than 50 alt accounts and wht u told might be one of them. but his main account must be lonely99 bcuz its premium. he wouldnt waste his money for no reason so he bouild a base so tht no one can ban him

I have pic for proof i dont agree with u

• T-rubbish 1