Pokémon Vortex
POKECHAN

Legendary catch!!

Just now, 1gladion said:

Well tht doesnt matter, btw can u tell the reason i blamed u in. i dont think i did, correct me if u want and now u think tht catching shiny legendaries is tht easy. nope. ur saying like u tried very hard but the thing is only roamed there for 2hours. it depends on luck. idu how ur gonna catch 7shiny rayquazas. once again correct me for this sentence " i am not blaming u, get it?". u get high tempered but idc. 

i didn't angry at u. this is the reason i asked for 2-3 months. But don't worry i will complete every one of your orders. 100% guarentee

Just now, POKECHAN said:

i didn't angry at u. this is the reason i asked for 2-3 months. But don't worry i will complete every one of your orders. 100% guarentee

id think so, u'll see. u did get angry at me by telling tht i blamed u. and u didnt correct the sentence. "i didnt blame u" tht means no mistake at all

Now please stop it!!! This topic was not created for arguments. @1gladion u already cancelled your order so u have nothing to do here. People who want to cancel orders then they are free to do it, but once cancelled they have no right to waste time here. If you want to chat and play then create another topic, don't interfere in my topic. BTW, 100k cut from everyones price. this is an offer from me

1 minute ago, POKECHAN said:

Now please stop it!!! This topic was not created for arguments. @1gladion u already cancelled your order so u have nothing to do here. People who want to cancel orders then they are free to do it, but once cancelled they have no right to waste time here. If you want to chat and play then create another topic, don't interfere in my topic. BTW, 100k cut from everyones price. this is an offer from me

You said it

9 minutes ago, POKECHAN said:

Thanks a lot @POKECHAN

2 minutes ago, 1gladion said:

i would like to put my offer back up there. otherwise i cant speak. just kidding. i dont want u to catch it. u already have a lot of work. omg ur going to catch 7shiny rayquazas. thx anyways for the awful argument dqrk. wobbuffet

U don't have to worry about that i wont leave that place until i catch 7 shiny rayquazas

3 minutes ago, 1gladion said:

i would like to put my offer back up there. otherwise i cant speak. just kidding. i dont want u to catch it. u already have a lot of work. omg ur going to catch 7shiny rayquazas. thx anyways for the awful argument dqrk. wobbuffet

Your welcome