Pokémon Vortex
kingkong2580

LEGENDARY CATCH

Yeah so Mr @SANTOSHgreninja, you can't give different prices for different people. Please tell a reason why you want to give different prices.

Shiny zacian costs 3 million pds, so it should be 3 million. Then why is 50k putting his head into this.Mr @Dqrk is absolutely right!! This post got 32 replies but most are only arguments. Please be a gentleman and stop fighting over silly reasons!!

Thank you for reading my post carefully

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, POKECHAN said:

Yeah so Mr @SANTOSHgreninja, you can't give different prices for different people. Please tell a reason why you want to give different prices.

Shiny zacian costs 3 million pds, so it should be 3 million. Then why is 50k putting his head into this.Mr @Dqrk is absolutely right!! This post got 32 replies but most are only arguments. Please be a gentleman and stop fighting over silly reasons!!

Thank you for reading my post carefully

message deleted sorry

Edited by SANTOSHgreninja

bruh, u know where arguments will lead to if u have read @POKECHAN's legendary catch lol. it ended up in three pages or something. first it was a fight between me and pokechan, then dqrk fell into our fight pit and it was dissolved by shaking it all. i hope this doesnt happen the same. and complete my offer. one more thing. shiny legends costs only 700k - 800k u CANT SAY FOR EACH LEGEND it is different lol. maybe bcoz of fanchoices tht doesnt matter lol 

1 minute ago, 1gladion said:

bruh, u know where arguments will lead to if u have read @POKECHAN's legendary catch lol. it ended up in three pages or something. first it was a fight between me and pokechan, then dqrk fell into our fight pit and it was dissolved by shaking it all. i hope this doesnt happen the same. and complete my offer. one more thing. shiny legends costs only 700k - 800k u CANT SAY FOR EACH LEGEND it is different lol. maybe bcoz of fanchoices tht doesnt matter lol 

Mr @1gladion,

Sorry to tell, but actually the prices of each legendary pokemon is different. Shiny zacian costs 3-4 million pds. Shiny rayquaza costs 2-3 million. Shiny zamazenta costs 2-3 million. Shiny darkrai costs 1 million etc. In my topic I reduced the prices so that people don't have to spend a lot of money.

3 minutes ago, 1gladion said:

but legendaries all are also mr. @POKECHAN if u say tht shiny is better than shadow i agree. but if u say shadow kubfu is better than shadow zacian. how can u say tht. explain this

Mr @1gladion,

But I never said that shiny is better than shadow or shadow kubfu is better than shadow zacian. You only said everything and you are asking for explaination. 

Ask Uncle @Tritre or Uncle @Dqrk. They know the value of every pokemon in existence.