Pokémon Vortex
1gladion

Side Pokedex

13 hours ago, Sneezeball said:

@POKECHAN🤦‍♀️

@1gladion They are not a real thing. In your first post you posted "delta pokemon" from some fan made game. Later you posted a bulbapedia link for delta pokemon from tcg. I might be blind, but tell me how do those sprites from that fan made game look like the officialy released cards?

Edit: I will even post pictures for you from the links YOU provided and tried to prove they are a real thing so you or maybe someone else can explain how they are similar. Thanks.

Here is fan made Milotic, and here is official Milotic

861.pngMiloticEXDragonFrontiers5.jpg

and here is another example

730.pngCharmander10POPSeries5.jpg

And I am really stupid and blind, but I just do not see how FAN MADE DELTA POKEMON are the same as or similar to OFFICIAL ONES

How do I add pics directly instead of the link here? The insert image from url doesn’t work

6 hours ago, 1gladion said:

but the type advantage wont change bro

Who said anything about type matchup? Just because something exists doesnt mean it should get added otherwise there would be thousands of more pokemon with different types

6 hours ago, dades said:

How do I add pics directly instead of the link here? The insert image from url doesn’t work

Just post the picture loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

2 minutes ago, 1gladion said:

hey! patrick did say tht will not be coming. i am just saying it would be good if he had added them. but now i am comfirmed he is not going to. i did not say i wanted every poke in here right. so no need to argue this anymore.

yea but why would one obscure thing be added and not the other?

• T-rubbish 1