Pokémon Vortex
1gladion

Side Pokedex

HI everyone, most of u have already seen a topic related to the side pokedex. i have two thoughts when it releases. my first thought is we will be able to catch old variants like ghostly and ancient very rarely. if u don't know what they are, these are variants which were there way before in game. now they have been replaced and unobtainable. ( that would have been op if thy came again). then my second thought is pink, crystal and delta variant. now maybe a lot of people may not know about this or may know (idc) let me explain you in a second. now these variants can come to events and all that stuff and maybe added to the side pokedex when it releases. now the detailed explanation about them. pink variants mostly known in the anime as the pink butterfree. pink butterfreeyou might have seen this colour of butterfree if u were watching the first season eps. this is a shiny butterfree shiny butterfreeso dont be confused. and many others are there they might have not come in the anime. pink rhyhornpink diglettetc.  then the crystal. it is all known if u have been saying the anime, crystal onix. crystal onix. this pokemon was like history thing in the anime and they saw it or something. so, these two variant is said something in this announcement by patrick. read it from top to below. 

https://forums.pokemon-vortex.com/topic/44-pokémon-vortex-v5/

now the delta variant. this is not really a variant and more like some other species of Pokémon. thts really cool. i will just give a link of all the delta pokemon. [link-removed] with info. i really really wish they will be coming in the side pokedex and we can them. what are u guys predictions, let me know. pls not a place to make arguements 

Edited by Patrick
Removed external link.

When we open the side pokedex, it says, "Coming Soon! The Side Pokédex is a collection of Pokémon that do not come in the usual 6 variants."   So basically this says it all. There are going to be some new pokemon which won't be in the usual 6 variants. Mostly it will include pink, crystal or delta variannts. But if it was to come in an event then it will be put under the events section. But it is put just beside the main pokedex. So it won't be event pokemons.

22 minutes ago, Sneezeball said:

no one cares about delta or whatever the hell that is, but crystal onix and other pink pokemon have already been confirmed for side pokedex

@Sneezeball. u dont even know wht delta looks like do u? u should have a look at delta cinderace. ur one of the wiki editors right. u should have a look and then talk

Edited by 1gladion
mistaked
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, 1gladion said:

hey ball full of sneeze. u dont even know wht delta looks like do u? u should have a look at delta cinderace

Mr @1gladion,

Please don't insult my teacher. His name is not ball full of sneeze, his name is @Sneezeball!! Understand!!! He doesn't want to look at your delta cinderace or whatever. Those delta pokemon are only fan creations not in the anime!!

• Haha 1
  • T-rubbish 1

no!!! they are not fan creations. check  this https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Δ_Delta_Species_(TCG). it definetly says they are from tcg. tcg is the pokemon company official trading card game. how can u say they are fan made. and yeah @Sneezeball sorry for calling u tht but u should have the delta variant before saying tht. and teachers should teach in mr. @POKECHAN not in the forums. and even if ur teacher are teaching they should teach u manners as well.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, 1gladion said:

no!!! they are not fan creations. check  this https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Δ_Delta_Species_(TCG). it definetly says they are from tcg. tcg is the pokemon company official trading card game. how can u say they are fan made. and yeah @Sneezeball sorry for calling u tht but u should have the delta variant before saying tht. and teachers should teach in mr. @POKECHAN not in the forums. and even if ur teacher are teaching they should teach u manners as well.

It does not matter where teachers teach. It just matters whether they gave us knowledge or not. They taught me something so i should call them teacher and show them the respect

• Haha 1

@1gladion the hell are you on? What does me being wiki editor have to do with my opinion on stuff? Also, they ARE fan made. 

Ok, lets say that it will happen (obviously it wont, but lets just use this as an example) why would they be in side pokedex instead of the main one?

Edited by Sneezeball
  • Love-dis 1

11 minutes ago, Sneezeball said:

@1gladion the hell are you on? What does me being wiki editor have to do with my opinion on stuff? Also, they ARE fan made. 

Ok, lets say that it will happen (obviously it wont, but lets just use this as an example) why would they be in side pokedex instead of the main one?

I told him before that it's fan made but he didn't agree. He thinks that if it comes in some big website then it is official. But even fans can make websites.

7 minutes ago, POKECHAN said:

I told him before that it's fan made but he didn't agree. He thinks that if it comes in some big website then it is official. But even fans can make websites.

Well he’s always naive and arrogant deal with it

bruh i am not talking about the webstie bro. i am telling... y wont u understand. it is real variant ok. it is in tcg!!!!  Dragon Frontiers Charizard Star (Delta Species), $1500 as a card. so u see, it is real do how many research u ant but in the end u will find out

8 hours ago, POKECHAN said:

Or just leave it!! He is our friend anyways. Let's just forgive him this time

for wht

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, 1gladion said:

bruh i am not talking about the webstie bro. i am telling... y wont u understand. it is real variant ok. it is in tcg!!!!  Dragon Frontiers Charizard Star (Delta Species), $1500 as a card. so u see, it is real do how many research u ant but in the end u will find out

Sorry Mr @1gladion,

I realise my mistake. I was wrong about you all the time. It was all my mistake, I shouldn't have talked very rude. I think delta pokemon exist. You are really smart. I think you did a lot of research for finding it.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, 1gladion said:

Hold up wtf

@POKECHAN🤦‍♀️

@1gladion They are not a real thing. In your first post you posted "delta pokemon" from some fan made game. Later you posted a bulbapedia link for delta pokemon from tcg. I might be blind, but tell me how do those sprites from that fan made game look like the officialy released cards?

Edit: I will even post pictures for you from the links YOU provided and tried to prove they are a real thing so you or maybe someone else can explain how they are similar. Thanks.

Here is fan made Milotic, and here is official Milotic

861.pngMiloticEXDragonFrontiers5.jpg

and here is another example

730.pngCharmander10POPSeries5.jpg

And I am really stupid and blind, but I just do not see how FAN MADE DELTA POKEMON are the same as or similar to OFFICIAL ONES

Edited by Sneezeball
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Developer

The point of Delta species Pokémon (the official ones from the TCG, not that nonsense from whatever site that was I had to remove the link to in the original post) is that they were just regular Pokémon with their type changed, so you could have Water-type Latios or Electric-type Charizard, etc.

They had no visual differences and as such would not be good additions to an obtainable Pokédex.

The delta species TCG expansion set has come up in a previous topic and I said there what I will say again -

"Many many years ago, there was plans to have a Sidequest region based on them in Vortex but the idea was scrapped and will not be revisited. They will never become obtainable Pokémon in Vortex as the lack of visual difference from their regular forms would not be appealing to the majority of players."

• Love-dis 1

Yes @Sneezeball and @Patrick are right. the pictures were fan made but the pokemon cards are not like it. i did not tell tht there should be the same skin in game. i only told i wanted the same version pokemon like patrick explained. thx patrick for understanding me. so u gave me a clue tht delta will not be there in the side pokedex. ok got it! thx a lot for replying.

Well if you want alternative type for pokemon, why not add every pokemon as a water type because of move soak. While we are at it why not add every type of pokemon that gets changed because of gourgeist and trevenant so you can have normal ghost rattata or even three type pokemon.

Thats why its not a good idea.

Edited by Sneezeball