Pokémon Vortex
MilesB123

Mario Galaxy Forum

24 minutes ago, MilesB123 said:

I did in mkpc but I want you guys to talk about it too so I had no choice but to put it here

Do you really think us, pokemon fans, play mario? I play mario but only sometimes. And i only play Super Mario bros. 

With how little this question is related to Pokémon Vortex, I don't believe it has a lot of place on these Forums.
However, that doesn't mean the question cannot be asked.
I think a status update would work.

To answer your question, you have to use the Sling Pods to hit the green 'orbs' on Tarantox's body.
When you hit the big one at its rear, it will flip over, revealing more of the orbs. Hit those too, and you move on to the fight's second phase.
This phasae includes the toxic goo that's spewing from Tarantox. You'll have to avoid this while using the Sling Pods to hit Taratox on the same green orbs.
You are able to render Tarantox momentarily useless by slinging yourself into its eyes. I do not recall whether this stops the toxic goo, but it should stop it from moving at least, making the fight easier.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Auke1993 said:

With how little this question is related to Pokémon Vortex, I don't believe it has a lot of place on these Forums.
However, that doesn't mean the question cannot be asked.
I think a status update would work.

To answer your question, you have to use the Sling Pods to hit the green 'orbs' on Tarantox's body.
When you hit the big one at its rear, it will flip over, revealing more of the orbs. Hit those too, and you move on to the fight's second phase.
This phasae includes the toxic goo that's spewing from Tarantox. You'll have to avoid this while using the Sling Pods to hit Taratox on the same green orbs.
You are able to render Tarantox momentarily useless by slinging yourself into its eyes. I do not recall whether this stops the toxic goo, but it should stop it from moving at least, making the fight easier.

Damn I didn’t expect this lol

2 hours ago, eeveecuteness said:

This is pokemon vortex not mario stuff plus

We usually talk pokemon here

Even if we talk about Pokémon vortex, we can still talk about other games.

it’s not mandatory to only talk about Pokémon vortex,

we can talk about other games too.

so let him talk about it, it’s ok you can go on Miles