Pokémon Vortex
mr.deemz

taining hub

if you are looking to lvl up your Pokemon exp look no further i offer a 2:1 ratio 2 being the exp amount and one being the cost so 1 PD's for every 2 exp.

i can do small operations or big (although the big jobs may take a while to complete.) and i except trades for big operations if they are deemed worthy by me and/or money.

big jobs are ones that exceed 1,000,000 exp.

(i also work on free time and do not work on schedule so if you do chose me please be patient i will try to work in a timely fashion.)

P.S: i will also not be available during the weekend.

the Pokemon i accept are as listed below

necrozmatapu finishiny tapu finiRiolugenesectguzzlordshadow Riolushiny mewtwo

my IGN is (mr.deemz)

when you see this   ***training closed*** it means i am no longer accepting training orders.

Edited by mr.deemz
  • Love-dis 1

21 minutes ago, mr.deemz said:

if you are looking to lvl up your Pokemon exp look no further i offer a 2:1 ratio 2 being the exp amount and one being the cost so 1 PD's for every 2 exp.

i can do small operations or big (although the big jobs may take a while to complete.) and i except trades for big operations if they are deemed worthy by me and/or money.

my IGN is (mr.deemz)

when you see this   ***training closed*** it means i am no longer accepting training orders.

I have a job for you. Let's talk in game.

• Confused 1

17 hours ago, mr.deemz said:

(i also work on free time and do not work on schedule so if you do chose me please be patient i will try to work in a timely fashion.)

my IGN is (mr.deemz)

I have a 10m xp job for you. If you cant go that long, I can make the job shorter. Msg me in game.

On 11/8/2021 at 5:24 PM, mr.deemz said:

my IGN is (mr.deemz)

yes, this is very nice TAINING hub.

5 minutes ago, Vardhanimom said:

Hey it has been a 3 weeks and you did not train my metagross 1 exp also please do it fast and return it to me when done

sorry for the inconvenience i was sick for a week and had a issue with one of my users trying to report me for stealing his Pokemon so i have been busy but i am almost done

Edited by mr.deemz

9 minutes ago, POKECHAN said:

did you steal his pokemon???

oh no i would never do that he wanted one of my pokemon so he made it seem like it was his by editing the text then taking a screen shot of it and sending it in bc he wanted my mega shiny rayquaza