First giveaway for children's day

Vardhanimom

Hi this is my first giveaway so, not gona be so nice 

Here's the Pokemoms : dark altaria, dark rookidee, metallic fraxure, metallic zubat, mystic fraxure, mystic donphan, shadow vibrava, shadow starly, shiny bonsly, shiny carbink 

to participate enter your Ign 

thank you

• Love-dis 2

5 hours ago, Vardhanimom said:

Hi this is my first giveaway so, not gona be so nice 

Here's the Pokemoms : dark altaria, dark rookidee, metallic fraxure, metallic zubat, mystic fraxure, mystic donphan, shadow vibrava, shadow starly, shiny bonsly, shiny carbink 

to participate enter your Ign 

thank you

Bro you can insert pokemon image its look nice ,how to do-when you reply or edit or create you can see a pokeball symbol just click it and insert the correct name and press insert the pokemon image will be insert🙂

• Love-dis 1

22 hours ago, SANTOSHgreninja said:

Bro you can insert pokemon image its look nice ,how to do-when you reply or edit or create you can see a pokeball symbol just click it and insert the correct name and press insert the pokemon image will be insert🙂

Sorry bro I don't know, I will do it next time

ign: 1gladion

nice price for a starter. keep it up like dis. u can be a good and humble user in pv (pokemon vortex). giveaway for starters maybe hard. but u will get along with it. and everyone who thinks th eprices are of no good. think again tht he is a starter ( @POKECHAN, dont make fun of starters now)

1 minute ago, 1gladion said:

ign: 1gladion

nice price for a starter. keep it up like dis. u can be a good and humble user in pv (pokemon vortex). giveaway for starters maybe hard. but u will get along with it. and everyone who thinks th eprices are of no good. think again tht he is a starter ( @POKECHAN, dont make fun of starters now)

I dont make fun of starters, starters are really good right? they are very very very hard to get. Then why should i make fun of it?

2 hours ago, Vardhanimom said:

Sorry bro I don't know, I will do it next time

bro when you edit or create or any of your ,you can see a pokeball symbol when you press it will ask pokemon name insert the correct name the pokemon image has been inserted see now i insert chespin image chespinsee its look nice to insert imageInteleon (Gigantamax)

5 minutes ago, SANTOSHgreninja said:

bro when you edit or create or any of your ,you can see a pokeball symbol when you press it will ask pokemon name insert the correct name the pokemon image has been inserted see now i insert chespin image chespinsee its look nice to insert imageInteleon (Gigantamax)

Ok bro thanks for the information