Pokémon Vortex
max_is_tall

disscussing toxic people

I have just been bullied bye a toxic person and I am very unhappy about it cus we where trafing and having fun together until I asked if I could trade for another promocode because i had traded my missingno for one yesterday and he wanted pokemon I didnt want to trade so i said a few he could trade for and he said I was getting greedy so I would then go on to make him explain he said that he had to pay alot for the codes and I understood but one of the pokemon he wanted I said I would trade it he said sure but then jk and after that he went on to start cussing me out thankyou for listening till the end if you did and if anyone could help me in anyway that would be nice.😞

12 hours ago, max_is_tall said:

I have just been bullied bye a toxic person and I am very unhappy about it cus we where trafing and having fun together until I asked if I could trade for another promocode because i had traded my missingno for one yesterday and he wanted pokemon I didnt want to trade so i said a few he could trade for and he said I was getting greedy so I would then go on to make him explain he said that he had to pay alot for the codes and I understood but one of the pokemon he wanted I said I would trade it he said sure but then jk and after that he went on to start cussing me out thankyou for listening till the end if you did and if anyone could help me in anyway that would be nice.😞

There are toxic people in every game and he must have had his reasons for his actions, no point complaining about it since no one can do anything and the devs have added the option of blocking a player for a reason also if you got offended enough by simply that I got no words for you also just block someone if you dont like them.

On 2/11/2022 at 6:23 PM, max_is_tall said:

There are many toxic people, no one can help you in any way in this case. You can only ignore them and move on.