Pokémon Vortex
Vedantisthebest

PokéBay $0 Bidding Bug

Screenshot-2022-06-30-at-3-09-10-PM.png

Browser & device information:

Google Chrome 

Version 102.0.5005.115 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Is the issue recurring or has it only happened once?

Happened to me on 30th June, 2022.

Can you recreate the issue?

Yes, I just need to bid $0 on any auction. I haven't tried testing it again because I don't want to lose any more in-game money.

Have you checked the bug report forum to see if your issue has already been reported?

Yes, I have.

ISSUE IN DETAIL:

I bid $0 on any random deal but instead the system fully bid the Recommended Amount($1 Million) on its own despite the price I actually bid($0).

I request this issue to be fixed as soon as possible and my in-game money to be refunded.

Thank you

Yours truly

@Ice-Ninja#6699 (Discord)

• Haha 2
  • T-rubbish 3

Bruh what are you talking about ? You bid whatever the start price, recommended price or higher if you want too. You cannot bid at 0 pds as the minimum is 25000pds or 250 pds for items like heals. So it is not a bug mate and there is nothing to be fixed.

I mean look at this example you've given, how can you possibly outbid 1mil pds with 0 pds?

Edited by REAPERonIG

2 hours ago, Vedantisthebest said:

Screenshot-2022-06-30-at-3-09-10-PM.png

Browser & device information:

Google Chrome 

Version 102.0.5005.115 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Is the issue recurring or has it only happened once?

Happened to me on 30th June, 2022.

Can you recreate the issue?

Yes, I just need to bid $0 on any auction. I haven't tried testing it again because I don't want to lose any more in-game money.

Have you checked the bug report forum to see if your issue has already been reported?

Yes, I have.

ISSUE IN DETAIL:

I bid $0 on any random deal but instead the system fully bid the Recommended Amount($1 Million) on its own despite the price I actually bid($0).

I request this issue to be fixed as soon as possible and my in-game money to be refunded.

Thank you

Yours truly

@Ice-Ninja#6699 (Discord)

this is a feature 

if u click place bid without entering an amount it will bid the lowest amount for that auction

I don't see this as an issue.
It's a timed auction, not 'hope they accept your bid'.
You cannot go lower than what the current top bid is, especially when you try to go for 0.
I assume that the 'Place Bid' button is programmed to make you bid the recommended amount if you haven't typed anything larger.