Pokémon Vortex
Landon132

Good bye

Hi many of you probably don’t know me but I’m Landon I just wanted to say goodbye. Even though most of you might not care i’m leaving this world behind thanks to cancer and I just wanted to say this game gave me so many memories thank you Patrick keep up the good work. I wish I could be here to see this game evolve into something great. I also want to say thanks to all the people that brought me great memories.

Edited by Landon132
  • Sad 15
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Landon132 said:

Hi many of you probably don’t know me but I’m Landon I just wanted to say goodbye. Even though most of you might not care i’m leaving this world behind thanks to cancer and I just wanted to say this game gave me so many memories thank you Patrick keep up the good work. I wish I could be here to see this game evolve into something great. I also want to say thanks to all the people that brought me great memories. I will be having a giveaway and this giveaway is for my account and my clan everything my messages will obviously be wiped but you’ll get a account with so much on it like a free op starter pack this giveaway ends tomorrow (the giveaway was a last minute thing)

So sorry to hear that my friend

I want to make you happy while leaving so, i want to be the first one to participate in this giveaway

Ign : Vardhanimom. Hope many people will participate and give you cherishing moments

Edited by Vardhanimom

Hey there Landon, I'm sorry to hear of your circumstances. I wish you the best despite the negative connotation of the situation. It's a shame we never really got to know much of one another and I respect your love of the game. Thank you for choosing to be a part of the vortex community, and I'm sure all the people and friends you have made along the way will miss you. 

-best regards Quintonboy1

May all things bring you peace of mind, and know that you are loved out there. ❤️

4 hours ago, Vardhanimom said:

So sorry to hear that my friend

I want to make you happy while leaving so, i want to be the first one to participate in this giveaway

Ign : Vardhanimom. Hope many people will participate and give you cherishing moments

Ok so I saw on the rules you can’t give away accounts to people so I’m changing that to just my clan and my Pokémon 

15 minutes ago, BhalluXYZ said:

So Sorry to hear that mate, Thank you for being a part of this community ❤️

4 hours ago, Quintonboy1 said:

Hey there Landon, I'm sorry to hear of your circumstances. I wish you the best despite the negative connotation of the situation. It's a shame we never really got to know much of one another and I respect your love of the game. Thank you for choosing to be a part of the vortex community, and I'm sure all the people and friends you have made along the way will miss you. 

-best regards Quintonboy1

May all things bring you peace of mind, and know that you are loved out there. ❤️

5 hours ago, deeeepteam said:

So sorry to hear that

7 hours ago, ZDed said:

Damn sorry to hear that m8 we will be here for you

Thank you all for your support I’m glad that is still people out there that care

11 hours ago, Landon132 said:

Hi many of you probably don’t know me but I’m Landon I just wanted to say goodbye. Even though most of you might not care i’m leaving this world behind thanks to cancer and I just wanted to say this game gave me so many memories thank you Patrick keep up the good work. I wish I could be here to see this game evolve into something great. I also want to say thanks to all the people that brought me great memories. I will be having a giveaway and this giveaway is for my account and my clan everything my messages will obviously be wiped but you’ll get a account with so much on it like a free op starter pack this giveaway ends tomorrow (the giveaway was a last minute thing)

i'm sorry to hear about what has happened to you, but one thing i have learned is that the only thing you leave behind in this world is a legacy, so i hope you leave a legacy that people in game, and in real life will remember for the years to come.

3 hours ago, Landon132 said:

Ok so I saw on the rules you can’t give away accounts to people so I’m changing that to just my clan and my Pokémon 

Thank you all for your support I’m glad that is still people out there that care

Hey bro, its not the account just I was participating in the giveaway as no one is participating

Landon132 I had no idea you had cancer and I hope you can get better. I didn't really know you but I hope you had fun with me and my Pokemon gaming YouTube channel!

If you don't survive, will you meet me in heaven someday? Can't be sure how it's going to be when we walk into the light across the bar, but I'll know you and you'll know me out there beyond the stars...

(I also hope we can play real Pokemon games on GBA and NDS and actually be friends instead of being online friends through this text forum, that would be fun)

On 3/17/2023 at 6:44 PM, MasterPlay45 said:

I am really sorry to hear this I hope you get well very soon. Thank you for being in the Vortex Community.

I hate to break it to you...

Based on what he said he ain't getting better. I already said I hoped I would meet him in heaven someday.

12 hours ago, MirorB said:

I know you were probably trying to be heartwarming but would you just cool it with religion? It's all through your YouTube channel and I can't watch your Legend Hunting without hearing you rant about some satanic fantasy of destroying humanity and/or ruling the world. Just freaking stop it.

Hey dude, someone is dying and instead of helping you are saying racist stuff, first you have no rights to make someone quit their religion, second landon is dying you asshole! He needs all the empathy he needs! don’t you have any empathy you little racist asshole! Plus you should be saying something helpful instead of insulting someone’s religious message, I start to think you registered to this community just to make people feel bad, think about your self, what would you feel if you if you were insulted that way! Go and learn some manners!

Edited by Kogamaster1234

13 hours ago, MirorB said:

I know you were probably trying to be heartwarming but would you just cool it with religion? It's all through your YouTube channel and I can't watch your Legend Hunting without hearing you rant about some satanic fantasy of destroying humanity and/or ruling the world. Just freaking stop it.

If you don't like their content, just don't watch it.
They can be who they want to be. It's got nothing to do to their presence here.
If you feel you really have to tell them this (which you shouldn't), private messaging is enough. No need to do this in public.