Jump to content
Pokémon Vortex
ObsessionX

Important Stuff

Recommended Posts

UMMM Mr.Patrick,

Pls consider bringing at least one of the following pokeballs into the game as I need them to catch pokemon for the May 4th event. Thanx

 

1) Premier Ball

2) Love Ball

3) Luxury Ball

4) Heavy Ball

5) Timer Ball

6) Heal Ball

7) Safari Ball

8) Fast Ball

9) Level Ball

10) Quick ball

  • Upvote 2
  • T-rubbish 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, ObsessionX said:

UMMM Mr.Patrick,

Pls consider bringing at least one of the following pokeballs into the game as I need them to catch pokemon for the May 4th event. Thanx

 

1) Premier Ball

2) Love Ball

3) Luxury Ball

4) Heavy Ball

5) Timer Ball

6) Heal Ball

7) Safari Ball

8 ) Fast Ball

9) Level Ball

10) Quick ball

you know how useless some these pokeballs would be? like the heal ball, pokemon after each battle heals so there absolutely no point to this, the safari ball is even more useless as there no safari. i think i got my point across, most of these pokeballs would be very usleless.

Edited by Void-Star
  • T-rubbish 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, ObsessionX said:

UMMM Mr.Patrick,

Pls consider bringing at least one of the following pokeballs into the game as I need them to catch pokemon for the May 4th event. Thanx

 

1) Premier Ball

2) Love Ball

3) Luxury Ball

4) Heavy Ball

5) Timer Ball

6) Heal Ball

7) Safari Ball

😎 Fast Ball

9) Level Ball

10) Quick ball

What would the function of these individual balls be outside of looking a little different when selecing what to throw?

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Void-Star said:

you know how useless some these pokeballs would be? like the heal ball, pokemon after each battle heals so there absolutely no point to this, the safari ball is even more useless as there no safari. i think i got my point across, most of these pokeballs would be very usleless.

Unlike you guys some of us just want these balls to catch events and other pokemon just for the sake of our pokedex looking colorful and trendy. Not that someone like you would understand

 

5 hours ago, Auke1993 said:

What would the function of these individual balls be outside of looking a little different when selecing what to throw?

Yeah, it is only for collectors who want their pokedex page to look colorful. Idk if that sounds foolish to you or not but from a collector's POV it's cool

  • Love-dis 1
Link to post
Share on other sites



  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...