Pokémon Vortex
moonridge

Vivillon evolution

Question

so i have a spewpaand i want to evolve it into Vivillon (Polar) but all i get for a evolution option is Vivillon (Savanna) what can i do to change it?

spewpa                                               vivillon polar                                                       vivillon savanna                                                                                                      

5 answers to this question

What Vivillon pattern you can evolve into depends on your account.
When you make an account, one random Vivillon pattern is linked to your account. You will only be able to evolve into that pattern on your account.
To get the other patterns, you have to trade with other people, or have other people evolve your Spewpa.

• Love-dis 1

11 minutes ago, Void-Star said:

look at the pokemon in your team, and then click the + sign, then it should, what kind of pokemon it will evolve in to, and how to evolve it. or look at the wiki

i tried that but i dont really get it

48 minutes ago, Auke1993 said:

What Vivillon pattern you can evolve into depends on your account.
When you make an account, one random Vivillon pattern is linked to your account. You will only be able to evolve into that pattern on your account.
To get the other patterns, you have to trade with other people, or have other people evolve your Spewpa.

thank you so much!!!

4 minutes ago, moonridge said:

so i have a spewpaand i want to evolve it into Vivillon (Polar) but all i get for a evolution option is Vivillon (Savanna) what can i do to change it?

spewpa                                               vivillon polar                                                       vivillon savanna                                                                                                      

look at the pokemon in your team, and then click the + sign, then it should, what kind of pokemon it will evolve in to, and how to evolve it. or look at the wiki