Pokémon Vortex
Fatherdeath21

last Second bidding

tello147

Tello147 is winning auctions by bidding last second. that gives unfair advantages to players with more captial instead of bidding like everyone else. Out of 2 of 10 of my bidds this player has only bidded at last second to somehow win. the last auction he won i had the highest bid but he jumps in literally 18 seconds after the bid already had eneded. i fell the should be a system inputed so that no more bids can be pleced 5minutes before it ends.

• T-rubbish 2

It seems like a nice idea, but then you'd get the same auction sniping 5 minutes earlier.
The timer has to stop at some point, and wherever it ends, auction sniping is possible. That's how these types of auctions work.
For some people it'll work out well, for others it will end in a frustrating way.

37 minutes ago, Fatherdeath21 said:

unfair advantages

What's stopping you or anyone else from doing the same?

so that no more bids can be pleced 5minutes before it ends.

Then the same thing will happen 5 minutes before it "ends", lol. You're not solving it, just shifting the ending sooner

Edited by billabob

Sorry, but bidding last second is not against any rule in game. 

10 hours ago, Fatherdeath21 said:

tello147

the last auction he won i had the highest bid but he jumps in literally 18 seconds after the bid already had eneded.

Bidding ends based on server time, so he could not bid 18 seconds after after bidding has ended. If your PC/phone shows time has changed or you have not reloaded auction page, does not mean server time has changed and bidding has not ended. 

And where have you seen any auction that does not allow bidding 5 min before it ends. Sorry that is bad design of auction. 

Only solution for your problem with someone outbidding you before auction ends is bidding max you are willing to bid and then just wait. If you bid more then others are willing to bid, you will win. And getting annoyed that someone outbid you in last second, only means that pokemon/item was underpriced in pokebay and anyone has fair chance to get it. 

• Love-dis 2