Pokémon Vortex
Daenerys50

First Ever Giveaway!

So my First Ever Giveaway has come to an end!

And the winners are:

Prize 1. - london456

Prize 2. - RNGCharizard

Prize 3. - Chanyx

Prize 4. - ThunderBird

In order to claim your prize PM me your IGN and put up any random pokemon for trade and I will offer your prize on that pokemon.

If I haven't recieved a PM from one of the winners by the 16th March 2016 then a new winner will be selected 

On 3/7/2016 at 1:27 PM, RNGCharizard said:

IGN: RNGCharizard :)

Congrats you are the winner of Prize 2. In order to claim your prize PM me your IGN and put up any random pokemon for trade and I will offer your prize on that pokemon.

On 3/11/2016 at 5:36 AM, london456 said:

Ign:london456

Congrats you are the winner of Prize 1. In order to claim your prize PM me your IGN and put up any random pokemon for trade and I will offer your prize on that pokemon.

On 3/11/2016 at 4:56 PM, ThunderTwister said:

IGN: ThunderBird

Thanks! 

Congrats you are the winner of Prize 4. In order to claim your prize PM me your IGN and put up any random pokemon for trade and I will offer your prize on that pokemon.

On 3/8/2016 at 8:59 PM, Rayne Asteria said:

IGN: CHANYX

Thanks (:

Congrats you are the winner of Prize 3. In order to claim your prize PM me your IGN and put up any random pokemon for trade and I will offer your prize on that pokemon.

Edited by Daenerys50
  • Upvote 1

On 3/8/2016 at 11:51 PM, Blair said:

IGN: Chandaza 

Thanks Daenerys

Re-roll:  Congrats you are the winner of Prize 3. In order to claim your prize PM me your IGN and put up any random pokemon for trade and I will offer your prize on that pokemon

On 13 March 2016 at 6:37 AM, Daenerys50 said:

Congrats you are the winner of Prize 4. In order to claim your prize PM me your IGN and put up any random pokemon for trade and I will offer your prize on that pokemon.

Dude. Aren't you an advanced member? Don't you know that double posting is strictly prohibited and not allowed on the forums? You have done around 5 posts continuously dude. You can edit posts don't you? Can't you quote all of the winners in one single post?  This is considered spamming. Don't  do it ever again man...or else I am gonna report you.

6 hours ago, Alex777 said:

Dude. Aren't you an advanced member? Don't you know that double posting is strictly prohibited and not allowed on the forums? You have done around 5 posts continuously dude. You can edit posts don't you? Can't you quote all of the winners in one single post?  This is considered spamming. Don't  do it ever again man...or else I am gonna report you.

Police Alert! Uh look who shows up in a post that is old telling me about rules. Sweetheart I am aware of the rules. However are you aware of how to make sense? This is a post I created and my posts were consecutive, but not the same. However it is very dear of you to point it out (your desperate attempt for becoming a mod on forums is adorable). Do come and visit any time honey pie.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Daenerys50 said:

Police Alert! Uh look who shows up in a post that is old telling me about rules. Sweetheart I am aware of the rules. However are you aware of how to make sense? This is a post I created and my posts were consecutive, but not the same. However it is very dear of you to point it out (your desperate attempt for becoming a mod on forums is adorable). Do come and visit any time honey pie.

2 hours ago, Alan Solis said:

Wait, what? You come to a thread from march to warning about a double posting? Something that happened 2 months ago? Are you crazy? LOL @Alex777

Ok. I have listened and heard all of your ideas and thoughts and opinions. My dear friend Daenerys, I never wanted to go and open up old posts to tell you what is wrong and what is right. What you should know is that sometimes a lot of people ( maybe you too) keep making posts after posts continuously just to increase their post count. That does gets to my nerves. I just wanted to tell you please don't do it again. And. I don't wanna be a mod cause that gets a lot of responsibility on my shoulders and I can't be on each hour to check if everything is okay. 

Alan Solis, you are right that i opened up an old thread. I am not crazy. The thing is that, our friend Daenerys here has posted 4 posts continuosly. I was checking around if any giveaways were open to enter and then I saw this one. Apparently He did not of it just to increase his post count. But I just wanted to tell him before he faces the warning system. Also, guys lets stop this pointless conversation where we will just be trying to prove our points and criticise each other. I just wanted to help. If anyone of you have been disrespected or offended, I am sorry. 

Edited by Alex777

1 hour ago, Alex777 said:

Ok. I have listened and heard all of your ideas and thoughts and opinions. My dear friend Daenerys, I never wanted to go and open up old posts to tell you what is wrong and what is right. What you should know is that sometimes a lot of people ( maybe you too) keep making posts after posts continuously just to increase their post count. That does gets to my nerves. I just wanted to tell you please don't do it again. And. I don't wanna be a mod cause that gets a lot of responsibility on my shoulders and I can't be on each hour to check if everything is okay. 

Alan Solis, you are right that i opened up an old thread. I am not crazy. The thing is that, our friend Daenerys here has posted 4 posts continuosly. I was checking around if any giveaways were open to enter and then I saw this one. Apparently He did not of it just to increase his post count. But I just wanted to tell him before he faces the warning system. Also, guys lets stop this pointless conversation where we will just be trying to prove our points and criticise each other. I just wanted to help. If anyone of you have been disrespected or offended, I am sorry. 

Well it was nice of you to explain your intentions and apologize. Making posts just to increase post count gets on my nerves too, however I have been here longer than you and my post count is just 76, whereas yours is 319. If I truly was just posting for the purpose of increasing my post count I surely would have posted a lot more. On top of that have you seen me posting more than once or even once on any but a few places? That question in itself shall give you the answer you may be longing for. Have a good day and may you continue to abide by the rules on here.

• Upvote 2