Pokémon Vortex
123Aman-2

Maintenance Doubt

Question

When will the maintenance be done?

I'm working as fast as I can to clear it all up but I expect it to run into approximately 24 hours or so.

Don't forget, when the maintenance is complete, you will need to do a battle to update your points and experience back to it's original and rightful state.

What does the last 4 lines means? Please can anyone tell me clearly.....

Does it means that we have to battle with all Pokémons to update all Pokémons experience or points??

8 answers to this question

One battle with one Pokemon will bring back all your pts and exp

Just like a page reload when you are expecting something 

Edited by The Only Human

1 hour ago, 123Aman-2 said:

When will the maintenance be done?

I'm working as fast as I can to clear it all up but I expect it to run into approximately 24 hours or so.

Don't forget, when the maintenance is complete, you will need to do a battle to update your points and experience back to it's original and rightful state.

What does the last 4 lines means? Please can anyone tell me clearly.....

Does it means that we have to battle with all Pokémons to update all Pokémons experience or points??

No. It means that you just have to battle with your team. You can battle with anyone and you have to do it once. After that, I am pretty sure that you get your points back.

1 hour ago, Red_Conspiracy said:

No. It means that you just have to battle with your team. You can battle with anyone and you have to do it once. After that, I am pretty sure that you get your points back.

Okay thanks clearing the points doubt but I'm asking that..

For example if a member have 1000 Pokémons then will he have to battle with all those Pokémons to regain all Pokémons experience or we just have to battle with our Pokemon team to gain all 1000 Pokemon's experience?

2 hours ago, Patrick said:

As @Red_Conspiracy said. You just need to do one battle against anyone with any of your Pokemon and win. OR you can simply catch a Pokémon. Either of these will put your points back to where they should be.

Thanks Patrick.

1 hour ago, The Only Human said:

One battle with one Pokemon will bring back all your pts and exp

Just like a page reload when you are expecting something 

Thanks human.