Pokémon Vortex

Lost Account

Question

Alright, hello there. I haven't played Vortex in a while, roughly in a year, and coincidentally it's under maintenance today. However, I've had several accounts, such as 'Fire', but the last time, about 6 months ago, I tried to log in and change password and despite changing the password successfully, I couldn't log in still. I want to know how to get my accounts back, please answer. Thank you for your time.

3 answers to this question

Have you ever shared your account by giving someone else your password? If so, it sounds like your password has been changed. This is why it isn't a good idea to share accounts, as more often than not, partnerships don't end well. If this isn't the case, was your account definitely created during V3? If you are trying to access an account from V2 they were all deleted, and can't be accessed any more.

A couple of months ago there was a rollback, which rolled everyone back a bit. So that is most likely the cause unless you gave your word out or made a simple password.

Just noting: new precautions have been put in place in case of any future rollbacks to prevent data loss.